Momo Sissoko (30 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I honestly don't know what happened to this guy.

Is he homesick for his daddy Ranieri or something?

You can see it on the pitch, too. He doesn't put heart into his tackles anymore. That's much like a basset hound sticking his tail between his legs.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I honestly don't know what happened to this guy.

Is he homesick for his daddy Ranieri or something?

You can see it on the pitch, too. He doesn't put heart into his tackles anymore. That's much like a basset hound sticking his tail between his legs.
I guess he is upset that Poulsen had higher wages than him.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
I guess the whole market strategy this winter revolved around the selling of Sissoko. With Melo' s action we might postpone such a transfer till the end of the month as Momo is best replacement available.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
That wasn't really smart from Marotta.

Let's try and push Sissoko to Ranieri, hoping we can snatch a deal with Vučinić.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Keep this shit to yourself, Marotta.
Whatever the exact problem is, you solve it indoors. Not by bitching about it to the press.
Exactly, this aint going to solve shit. Unless if its his way of calling out the buyers, nasty way, doesnt help of course in his morale. The suggestions have been ongoing, marotta going to germany finding anyway to put sissoko in some deal to bring in a player, of course that is going to unsettle him. I think its marotta who should be straight forward to him, either his in or out, rather than bitching to the press.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
The accusations leveled by Beppe Marotta dg Juventus midfielder Momo Sissoko of Mali have left numb the direct question, he told his version of events to 'football365': "I have no disrespect to anyone , especially the fans who have always supported and encouraged, if anything, is the leadership that has been disrespectful to me - says the median Juventus - yield me want without calling in question, presenting targets that do not like. Delneri? I do not consider and if he does not even need to say hello to me. I do not like controversy, but I would like to clarify that it is an item of merchandise. They have even invented against Napoli, which I would have refused to play, but if I did not is because I a problem and I do not want to quadriceps injury. One day they are on the market, that after no more: Felipe Melo's suspension has made me become non-transferable and will not do. The company wants to pass me as guilty of consecutive defeats: I am a little 'the scapegoat. "

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
The accusations leveled by Beppe Marotta dg Juventus midfielder Momo Sissoko of Mali have left numb the direct question, he told his version of events to 'football365': "I have no disrespect to anyone , especially the fans who have always supported and encouraged, if anything, is the leadership that has been disrespectful to me - says the median Juventus - yield me want without calling in question, presenting targets that do not like. Delneri? I do not consider and if he does not even need to say hello to me. I do not like controversy, but I would like to clarify that it is an item of merchandise. They have even invented against Napoli, which I would have refused to play, but if I did not is because I a problem and I do not want to quadriceps injury. One day they are on the market, that after no more: Felipe Melo's suspension has made me become non-transferable and will not do. The company wants to pass me as guilty of consecutive defeats: I am a little 'the scapegoat. "
wtf:sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)