Momo Sissoko (11 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Stupid tit-for-tat. Marotta made a mistake, Momo made it worse, just sell him now.

So you say Juve don't have competition Momo? You are 4th best from 4 CM's, that's why you don't figure in the calculations. So yes, when one or two are missing you will figure, that's incredible really isn't it? Groundbreaking stuff.

As for Delneri not being a good man-manager, even the best ones fall out with players they don't think are pulling their weight, and they also tend to be more proactive with players they actually think they can use. Delneri doesn't rate him, another real shocker, considering how good he clearly is. I don't buy his injury excuse either, he wasn't even fit to make the bench when we are short of players? Maybe he doesn't want to get injured to stop his transfer.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Remember when all the players gave him that huge hug when he made that pass to Krasic for the win? I feel like they all like him and are rooting for him to do well, so him getting pointed out by Marotta can't be good for team morale.

Mar 9, 2006
Meetings between management and Sissoko
This afternoon Giuseppe Marotta and Fabio Paratici met with Mohamed Sissoko and his manager Josè Segui at the headquarters in Corso Galileo Ferraris. Following the opinion exchange trough the media after the match against Napoli, the meeting allowed to clarify the situation of the last days and focus on the next matches.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Remember when all the players gave him that huge hug when he made that pass to Krasic for the win? I feel like they all like him and are rooting for him to do well, so him getting pointed out by Marotta can't be good for team morale.
Exactly, certainly quite a few will feel disappointed in how he has been treated.

On another note though I wonder if this meeting is like an eclipse of how we got rid of Diego. Encourage Sissoko his future is here and work behind the scenes doing something else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)