Momo Sissoko (9 Viewers)

Neutrol

Anti-Moggi
May 24, 2009
Marotta: "We were missing 6 key players including Momo, don’t know what’s wrong with him and I do mean it in a polemic way"

“We need to solve this and Momo needs to be much more respectful towards the club and the fans... to start with we need to find out what are these problems he gets every time... If he wants to go he must know that it will happen at our conditions and he won’t get anywhere playing these strategies"

Marotta also added that so far Juventus have received no offers for Momo Sissoko but are obviously happy to sell.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Did anybody see Sissoko in the dressing room in Napoli when Krasic held the shirt up in dedication to Quagliarella? He just sat on the end of the bench with his head leaning on his fist and looked like he would rather be anywhere else but there. Sell him now.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Marotta: "We were missing 6 key players including Momo, don’t know what’s wrong with him and I do mean it in a polemic way"

“We need to solve this and Momo needs to be much more respectful towards the club and the fans... to start with we need to find out what are these problems he gets every time... If he wants to go he must know that it will happen at our conditions and he won’t get anywhere playing these strategies"

Marotta also added that so far Juventus have received no offers for Momo Sissoko but are obviously happy to sell.
Keep this shit to yourself, Marotta.
Whatever the exact problem is, you solve it indoors. Not by bitching about it to the press.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Keep this shit to yourself, Marotta.
Whatever the exact problem is, you solve it indoors. Not by bitching about it to the press.
how about he acts like a man and say he wants out but he's committed to the club till the last day of his contract instead of acting like a baby and faking injuries?

in any case it's getting really ugly.let's dump him in schalke, wolfsburg ... somewhere.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
how about he acts like a man and say he wants out but he's committed to the club till the last day of his contract instead of acting like a baby and faking injuries?

in any case it's getting really ugly.let's dump him in schalke, wolfsburg ... somewhere.
What does that have to do with what I said?

I don't know what exactly the problem is with Momo. Of course, if he's not doing what he's supposed to or, even worse, faking injuries, then that is inexcusable & measures would need to be taken.

But going to the press & saying: "I don’t know what’s wrong with him and I do mean it in a polemic way." is about as dumb as it gets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)