Momo Sissoko (7 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I thought the player rejected Chelsea to sign a new contract with Santos.
Yeah, I thought I read that it came down to Neymar taking Pele's advice, and deciding to renew so that he could develop more before leaving Brazil.

Oh, and new fullbacks before splashing 30 on a striker. Please. We'll definitely need to reinforce the attack in one of the windows, but we've been in serious need of FB's for way, way too long. At least get one quality defender first.

I understand that we may need to take advantage of unforeseen situations as they arise, but our lack of proper defensive reinforcements is so damn irresponsible... and 30M is a shit ton of money for this club right now.

As for Momo, he can leave anytime (and I'll wish him well).

May 22, 2007
Robinho will want him to join Milan. So fuck Robinho.

Yeah, I thought I read that it came down to Neymar taking Pele's advice, and deciding to renew so that he could develop more before leaving Brazil.
:tup:

Oh, and new fullbacks before splashing 30 on a striker. Please. We'll definitely need to reinforce the attack in one of the windows, but we've been in serious need of FB's for way, way too long. At least get one quality defender first.

I understand that we may need to take advantage of unforeseen situations as they arise, but our lack of proper defensive reinforcements is so damn irresponsible... and 30M is a shit ton of money for this club right now.

As for Momo, he can leave anytime (and I'll wish him well).
For the whole fullbacks vs striker thing, both should be prioritised, that's how we'll have a successful team. I know for damn sure that I want an improvement on Iaquinta/Amauri and and improvement on all the fullbacks we have now.

As for Sissoko, I don't see much reason for us to sell him unless we're getting a Džeko type in return, or we're getting a big money offer. If he's desperate to leave, then we could always look to other options (fingers crossed for Marrone).

May 22, 2007
That's already obvious how Brazilians adapt to Italy fairly well. Look at the quantity of them who have been immense that have played in Italy since Ronaldo joined Inter or since Cafu joined Roma.

I hope he gets a Portuguese passport.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
That's already obvious how Brazilians adapt to Italy fairly well. Look at the quantity of them who have been immense that have played in Italy since Ronaldo joined Inter or since Cafu joined Roma.

I hope he gets a Portuguese passport.
Too bad we don't know how to pick the right Brazilians to complement our style of play.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Felipe Melo is getting there, and Emerson was very good. Juventus has been about Europeans (Italians and French specifically) a lot more than South Americans though.
Agreed with Melo but he is rather unpredictable. Emerson was more then good, he was the glue that kept the team together at times.

Not more so about South Americans, more about scouting good Brazilian players.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Have we ever brought over a Brazilian (from their homeland) successfully?

Gladstone, Packer. :tdown:
I just checked, we've only had thirteen Brazilians to play for Juve.

Here:

Jose Altafini - Athirson - Cinesinho - Colella Leonardo - Da Costa - Emerson - Fernando - Gladstone - Julio Cesar - Armando Miranda - Nene - Sernagiotto - Siciliano - Diego - Melo - Amauri

Athirson was a joke, he was supposed to be our answer to Roberto Carlos.:howler:

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
I just checked, we've only had thirteen Brazilians to play for Juve.

Here:

Jose Altafini - Athirson - Cinesinho - Colella Leonardo - Da Costa - Emerson - Fernando - Gladstone - Julio Cesar - Armando Miranda - Nene - Sernagiotto - Siciliano - Diego - Melo - Amauri

Athirson was a joke, he was supposed to be our answer to Roberto Carlos.:howler:
None of them was a success,and all were jokes not only Athirson.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)