Momo Sissoko (19 Viewers)

awit

Jan 10, 2010
The whole adapting this is overrated anyway. Just because Diego had a bad season while our whole team sucked doesn't mean it's somehow hard to adapt to Serie A. It's not like Messi would suddenly become the new Quaresma in Italy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
What Adriano? Come on, if he didn't fuck it up for himself, he was easily one of the best strikers in the world for two years. So that isn't a good example at all.
He was probably the best player in the world for a little while around 2005, but I'm talking the Adriano of the last couple of years.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
You know Dzeko could easily cost 40 Million?
~30 is the figure that's been mentioned most for both players.

Diego bagged them for fun in Germany yet failed to do anything in Italy.
The whole adapting this is overrated anyway. Just because Diego had a bad season while our whole team sucked doesn't mean it's somehow hard to adapt to Serie A. It's not like Messi would suddenly become the new Quaresma in Italy.
I don't think Diego was that bad. He had a shambles of a team around him and still managed to put in some good performances. He was one of our best players last season (I know, that's not saying much).

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Though to be honest, Neymar will probably cost somewhere around that amount too Nick. Wasn't a 25M bid from Chelsea flatly rejected by Santos. That probably means they'll fetch over 30M for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)