Momo Sissoko (8 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I wonder how much the fans will have patience with his turnovers, there is no excuse for high wages now. I can't wait for Turk's feedback of his performance after every match. I am sure he'll say that he was bad it's fine, he doesn't have high wages.
I bet you that Turk would defend Sissoko's high wages even if he made the most out of anybody on the team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Thanks Alen.

On that note, why are people still grieving at his loss? Why pay a player a full salary to play half a season?:shifty:
I think people are partially lamenting the fact that his valuation was set at 2M euros... obviously age, and contract entered into the equation. The complaints are somewhat relative to our current standing, but either way, it just wasn't a good piece of business at the time. The board felt pressure to unload him, because we couldn't sell a certain someone.

Zanetti was a good player for us, and his characteristics are lacking amongst are current group.

But ultimately, he's older, and injury prone. We need some more concrete solutions to our problems.

Jul 2, 2006
Could you show me numbers please? I still don't think his pass ratio is much worse than his team mates.

I was reading posts in match thread and i see some of you are obsessed with Sissoko and instead of watching the game, concetrated on on Sissoko's miss placed passes. And worst thing about it, when he does that you're enjoying it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)