Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Momo "the Black Plague" Sissoko

:shifty:
Momo "Capital Loss" Sissoko

Meh.

Watching momo play is one of the worst tortures.

It starts ok, then you get some (not many) hopes up, then there's a little insignificant mistake, it's ok, you'll tell to yourself. It won't happen again, oh but it does. And everytime it happens you feel how a little part of you dies inside with every on of those errors. With every misplaced pass and every mistimed tackle you experience a sense of constant defeat one after another after another 'till you end up wishing he was dead.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I love how people are so quick to make excuses for him. If he had "talented" players around him he wouldn't really be needed because they wouldn't need sissoko to keep possession in the first place because they are already "talented".

Since I am on a roll here I will go out on the limb and say he would be counter-productive to a possession driven team due to the shear fact he losses possession so easily. He really is a fart in a skillet.
He can be useful in a team that doesn't care about possession and has talented players around him. Perhaps like a Gattuso-Pirlo-Kaka combination. But even then, I still wouldn't like it. And it would still slow them down as Gattuso would at least try simple passes.

The reason why Sissoko had success under Ranieri is because Momo was his boy and we didn't care about possession. If he gave the ball away, so be it. We were on our heels since the Capello days anyway.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Well at least we are left with a midfielder without as high wages as Poulsen, so we must be good.
all our dm's or cm's except marchisio should've been sold or not buy at all...this is juventus, not a circus in which you buy all sorts of clovns and do experiments with them. Better buy one healthy very good player than 3 idiots, that would be my policy.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I wonder how much the fans will have patience with his turnovers, there is no excuse for high wages now. I can't wait for Turk's feedback of his performance after every match. I am sure he'll say that he was bad it's fine, he doesn't have high wages.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
His main problem is that he thinks he is Andrea Pirlo and doesn't understand his technical limitations, just win the ball and keep it simple, occasionally try some of those rampages runs through midfield.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He wasn't that good when he was at Pool otherwise he would have had more playing time, no?

Let's give him a better contract to help him concentrate. Everytime he gives possession away he gets fined 10k.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Bring the numbers. Maybe Alen could help. I bet his passing ratio isn't half bad as you think. Every player commits mistakes and turnovers but you only notice when he does that.
Have you ever thought that maybe because he does it more often than others that one cannot but notice it?

mondo1

May 14, 2006
the time he raped all the attackers and won every ball we tend to forgot that he nearly misplaced every pass....
but its really unbelivable how a professional football player can not even make the easiest pass....hopefully he will find his form so that he can make his ball winnining tackles and some easy passes after that...otherwise just sell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)