Momo Sissoko (121 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Is it enough? Because of all the people on here I think you are the one who doesn't know when to stop.
here:

you want our most creative and potentially most valuable player gone.

it is august and chance of getting a replacement for him would be close to impossible. just look at how long krasic negotiation going on for or the diego one last year(s).

not to mention even without the above selling diego would be incredibly stupid given how unique he is for a playmaker

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
here:

you want our most creative and potentially most valuable player gone.

it is august and chance of getting a replacement for him would be close to impossible. just look at how long krasic negotiation going on for or the diego one last year(s).

not to mention even without the above selling diego would be incredibly stupid given how unique he is for a playmaker
I agree he is unique. I like him. I would only be OK with losing him if it were to get Dzeko.

If you care to debate more, read all my posts about the situation.

But you don't read all my posts and the ones you do, you decipher them incorrectly.

For the last time Lion, I don't want Diego gone and if the choice was to get Dzeko and having to lose Diego I would choose Dzeko. That is not "wanting Diego gone". I like Diego, I enjoy Diego...but like many here that don't rate Dzeko as highly as I do, I don't rate Diego as highly as many of you do.

If you are confused after that, then I really don't know what else to tell you.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
and your point is?
My point his that Amauri also had a dip in form...so, by your post if a realistic offer came the board would consider it as a result of his dip in form. That is what you said, was it not? (I know it was for another player, but the point is, if that player was "theoretically considered to sell" as a result of his dip in form, so should Amauri.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
what's the point of having dzeko when you lost your most creative player?

giovinco gone, so no creativity there

krasic is overhyped as this amazing product, but lettuce be reality he is not all that.

pepe is a hard woker and he will do better than people here think, but hard work can only get you so far.

martinez is a big ? right now.

so who is going to feed this dzeo his chances? it's not like he can create all his chance for himself.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
My point his that Amauri also had a dip in form...so, by your post if a realistic offer came the board would consider it as a result of his dip in form. That is what you said, was it not? (I know it was for another player, but the point is, if that player was "theoretically considered to sell" as a result of his dip in form, so should Amauri.
i still don't get what you are getting at? what does amauri have to do with offers for sissoko?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
what's the point of having dzeko when you lost your most creative player?

giovinco gone, so no creativity there

krasic is overhyped as this amazing product, but lettuce be reality he is not all that.

pepe is a hard woker and he will do better than people here think, but hard work can only get you so far.

martinez is a big ? right now.

so who is going to feed this dzeo his chances? it's not like he can create all his chance for himself.
Ok, on the flip side...who is going to score Diego's silver platter passes when Amauri and IQ are shooting blanks and easy sitters?

There are two sides to each coin, you see one, I see the other.

Again, back to your post....I know the market still has time and there is "no" guarantee that we will find a creative player...but we very well could.

I'm not the one at the drawing board. I am sure the BoD knows that if we sell Diego we will need some kind of creativity.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Ok, on the flip side...who is going to score Diego's silver platter passes when Amauri and IQ are shooting blanks and easy sitters?

There are two sides to each coin, you see one, I see the other.

Again, back to your post....I know the market still has time and there is "no" guarantee that we will find a creative player...but we very well could.

I'm not the one at the drawing board. I am sure the BoD knows that if we sell Diego we will need some kind of creativity.
the flip side is that if amauri gets 6-7 real chances on goal he is bound to score from one of them.

the other side is that if dzeko gets half a chance each game, would he become another amauri

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
the flip side is that if amauri gets 6-7 real chances on goal he is bound to score from one of them.

the other side is that if dzeko gets half a chance each game, would he become another amauri
Those 6-7 chances that amauri gets at least 2 should be goals...and the thought of thinking "he is bound" to score one of them is so wishful thinking.

Dzeko on the other hand will. And has done that already for the last 3 years and at a much younger age as already accomplished more than Amauri has at that age.

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
I am very sorry my Friends and My Friends know i love Juventus so Much but; We see Sissoko...He is adding only defence Strength but also We Need Creativity and And more Quality Attack Organizations...

Sorry My Friends I Am Very Sorry :sad:

I Think; We Must Sell Sissoko :sad:

Please My Friends don't hate me :sad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)