Momo Sissoko (40 Viewers)

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
No comments on Sissoko? He played fantastic last night. Destroyed lots of Udinese attacks, ran over their midfield and had some decent passes throughout the game and some nice long balls to the sides ala Alonso :D. He even had a great solo in attack, but his shot wasn't good enough. The only weakness I see in his play is that he sometimes makes the wrong moves, weither he tries too much sometimes or he keeps the ball too long which results in him panicking and losing the ball with a wrong pass, but still he's a very important player in this team.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Great performance last night from Momo, glad to see he is picking up from where he left off last season. Plus, him with Poulsen looked solid in the middle!

IMO Sissoko and Chiellini were Juve's best players last night.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
No comments on Sissoko? He played fantastic last night. Destroyed lots of Udinese attacks, ran over their midfield and had some decent passes throughout the game and some nice long balls to the sides ala Alonso :D. He even had a great solo in attack, but his shot wasn't good enough. The only weakness I see in his play is that he sometimes makes the wrong moves, weither he tries too much sometimes or he keeps the ball too long which results in him panicking and losing the ball with a wrong pass, but still he's a very important player in this team.
the guy is making a name for himself in serie a and also carving a spot in our line up as destroyer. i'm glad to see his impact he's making and how its carried over from last season, only to get better

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Momo is the next Davids. Their playing styles have many things in common. In addition to that he is very young and he can be our DM for many years...

Poulsen is good too. I still think that Alonso would be better. Especialy in some matches that Alonso has something more to give in the creativity part. Poulsen though is better in the defencive part. And this gives us a grate advantage in the center...

memo

Nov 18, 2005
if u seee the last match agaist udinese is easy to see that poulsen is something like the perfect partner fot sissoko the 2 are defensive mid but they are also VERY diferent players

memo

Nov 18, 2005
someone once tell me
dont even mention shitsooko in the same line that the great edgar davids blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

and now all that i want to say is :
I TOLD YOU!!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Closing and merging. One comment has no business being its own thread, especially when there's already an official thread.

That said, I see Momo in a very different player role than Davids.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)