Momo Sissoko (13 Viewers)

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
8,2 million pounds for Sissoko?

Some said we overpaid for him;)..

He is 23 years old and in my opinon the best defensive midfielder in Europe.. atleast he is one of the best.

MOMO SISSOKO

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
U no that Momo is actually crap no wonder we're offloading him. Just suprised you're payin £8.2M:rulz: He's a top bloke and will be an instant hit with the fans but has limited skills.

Can't pass
Can't shoot
Scored just 1 goal for us
All he does is run and tackle and constantly GIVE THE BALL AWAY
Trust me this is daylight robbery for you Rafa must be laughing so hard right now

Dude if you are so smart tell me what is the purpouse then of Defencive Midfield players??? His purpouse is not to score goals but to prevent the other team from scoring!! It is not his job to score goals!! Maybe in Liverpool he couldnt pass or shoot or gave the ball away, but here in Juve he is one of the best players in the squad!!!..............Maybe you are just jelaous because he didnt play half as good in Liverpool, (with the shity Raffa changing the squad every game), and now he is one of the best players in Italy!!!!!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
someone once tell me
dont even mention shitsooko in the same line that the great edgar davids blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

and now all that i want to say is :
I TOLD YOU!!
That was DelPieroForLife. He didn't went wrong only with Sissoko but he wasn't the only one either. Many people here spit on certain players before they put a foot on the pitch and then regret it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)