Momo Sissoko (6 Viewers)

Mar 24, 2006
i thought u love Christine only
I do and I love Jessica and Evilin too :D

Especially anti Sissoko. :tdown:

But we also have some guys in Goal.com that always defends us with his articles , I forgot his name .

La Gazzeta :sick:

He cleared the ball poorly, which contributed to the first goal and he gave away the penalty.

His general play was very good though.
That wasn't his fault , Red . he Cleared the ball that he supposed to do but unfortunately the ball just landed in the wrong legs .
So not his fault :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Such things could happen to the best, e.g. Roberto Carlos against Denmark.
They sure can, but it can easily be avoided with a bit of concentration!my worry is that Sissoko is too clumsy and could give a way a lot of cheap and dangerous FKs and PKs with his rash tackles.

But i have to admit he played pretty well against Reggina apart from the PK and his miss. Hopefully he can give a good performance tonight, we sure need it with Cristiano out!

Mar 24, 2006
don't we all!! i just hope he thinks a bit more before attempting outrageous moves e.g. elaborate overhead kicks in our own penalty area.
He should becareful before attempting outrageous Moves but let him to adapt to new League and System Atmosphere , since the 1st time i saw him in our Jersey , I have a good feeling everything's gonna be allright to him .:flag2:

murzik

Jul 10, 2007
goal.com player ratings

Sissoko - 6.0: Scored a wonderful bicycle kick to get Juve back in the game, but did little else. Has good energy and workrate but often runs around like a headless chicken. Juve have lost two and drawn one from the three games he has started since joining.

:melayyanandmessi:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
The best player on the field today for us. He was everywhere and Carlo Moronese gives him 6.0 ? :rofl: :rofl:

That guy can not be taken seriously. Is he really putting the blame on Sissoko? If he is, he is an top-class idiot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)