Momo Sissoko (8 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
the guy hails the liverpool fans and the great atmosphere in anfield. He's obviously gonna hate his stay in Italy then.

Let's give the guy a chance on the pitch and shit on him afterwards.
Except that in terms of attendance, Juventus have filled the stadium most. And if you have been watching the games lately you would have noticed what a wonderful atmosphere it has been in the stadium.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
the guy hails the liverpool fans and the great atmosphere in anfield. He's obviously gonna hate his stay in Italy then.

Let's give the guy a chance on the pitch and shit on him afterwards.
Man its not about the quantity, i've been to anfield and sure there r thousands of people but the atmosphere is really boring. The crowd act like a 9 year old kid :inter: never liked it. I've been to atletico madrid vs real game and it was really crazy and fun BIG difference........

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
played well i thought, but ranieri must owe nocerino some money or something not to sub him off. every fucking week it seems to be the same stupid errors by that grey haired prick

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
indeed,unlucky not to win on his debut..if he had started instead of nocerino,i think he would have an even better debut and all of us being happier..so in conclusion;
Fu*k u Ranieri!!!!!!!!!!!

narchi

Jul 2, 2006
we should play last minutes with Momo and Tiago. But no, fucking CR, change Tiago. He is stupid and we really need to change him. Please Secco fire him, now and bring back "cigara" man.

OP
Jul 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #315
    Indeed it was good start by Mommo. He should have played more time.

Are we the only ones who think that tiago should have stayed on this one. Noce' was awful really, he was running like a headchicken.
    It seems that Ranieri is clearly biased against Tiago.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    His late cross on Salih and the way he hold on the ball shows this guy has some potential, he has more tehnique than Noce, a swifter pass, more insight, more height and even more agressiveness and an infused instinct to protect the defenders and to help the wingers, Noce lacks.
    If any, Sissoko looked promising today, but i fear that the net time he tries one of his scary tackles the refs might send him off the pitch!!
    All in all, i ve seen Vieira him self, playing worse for us than Sissoko did today...

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    It was ONLY Claudio "Tiago hater" Ranieri who thought that Antonio "headless chicken" Nocerino should have stayed ahead of Tiago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)