Momo Sissoko (154 Viewers)

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
i must admit,sissoko played well and if thats his debut he'll most likely get better, so i have to wipe the slate clean with him, hes here now. forza momo! hopefully he'll keep to his word and fight for juve!

Jul 26, 2007
It was ONLY Claudio "Tiago hater" Ranieri who thought that Antonio "headless chicken" Nocerino should have stayed ahead of Tiago.
That's True, maybe ranieri the mad though that alex or trez would save our asses again with a last minute goal...

BTW, Momo made a good performance, Hope that he can still doing like this and even improve...

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Lets hope his wrong passes are due to him not adapting well with the team.

PLEASE GOD no more bad passers.
Yeah, you can hope but deep down you know that's not true. Sissoko is a known awful passer. There is always room for improvement though, given that the man is still young.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
A bit of advice:

Do not watch a midfield consisting of Nocerino and Sissoko at 9am in the morning after a night of about 20 beers and three cups of jungle juice. You'll be spewing all over the place like one of Nocerino's passes.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
well well well, what i am hearing now:D

some 1 was against him until yesterday what happend now???:D
Well, still we can't rate him now. He played good but not excelent. two of his passes were really bad but still he's an upgrade to necerino. Only time can tell if he's good or its another waste of 13 million...........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 154)