Momo Sissoko (100 Viewers)

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
well well well, what i am hearing now

some 1 was against him until yesterday what happend now???
:agree: Now you see how soon peole judge someone, almost everyone here was saying he would be a bad transfer, wouldn't add anything to the squad and bla bla and now this.

Let's hope he keeps this up, and Ranieri starts using his brains and start playing with one creative (Tiago) and one defensive midfielder (Sissoko).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Now everyone is jumping on the decent debut and saying he will be great.

One bad performance and you will all be saying he is terrible.

Apr 19, 2007
I thought he was good before and I think that from this one performance alone I saw that his passing skills are pretty good and will make a good pairing with zanetti. This could just be a good first game but I feel like he runs alot but not meaningless runs.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
are there any photos of momo in our shirt or training cos the only ones ive seen are the ones the day he signed.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
If momo can hold down the Defensive midfield role properly, we might be able to employ a more attacking 4-3-3, which Im hoping to see given our lack in midfield creativity.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
If momo can hold down the Defensive midfield role properly, we might be able to employ a more attacking 4-3-3, which Im hoping to see given our lack in midfield creativity.
Nah! That would be bad, I've seen that with Tiago in the team...

I'm for Zanetti - Momo parthership and 2 wings

murzik

Jul 10, 2007
: Ranieri- Juventus Channel: «Our great desire to win almost cost us the match today, luckily Belardi did a Buffon. We wanted to take this chance to get closer to the teams above us and so we left too much space to Cagliari. Sissoko? He's a good player who rarely misses a pass. I'm pleased with the personality he showed; he recovered a few balls with his tackles. He did well in the half hour he was on the pitch. With him in our side and by recovering our other players, we can face the future with optimism».

:eyebrows:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Now everyone is jumping on the decent debut and saying he will be great.

One bad performance and you will all be saying he is terrible.
Now I really hate when people talk like this...

Did it ever occur to you that the people who bashed him before, and the people who support him now could very well not be the same people?

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
: Ranieri- Juventus Channel: «Our great desire to win almost cost us the match today, luckily Belardi did a Buffon. We wanted to take this chance to get closer to the teams above us and so we left too much space to Cagliari. Sissoko? He's a good player who rarely misses a pass. I'm pleased with the personality he showed; he recovered a few balls with his tackles. He did well in the half hour he was on the pitch. With him in our side and by recovering our other players, we can face the future with optimism».

:eyebrows:
I have nothing to say just loooooooooooooool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)