Momo Sissoko (133 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Give the guy a break FFS! i actually like this cockyness he's bringing and if he fails with us then pffft what the hell another failed signing but we need a destroyer in the middle of the park someone to give us that spark when things are down like vieira did in his Arsenal days. Nocerino zanetti aint got that. Momo will be a good signing we're judging him far too early and all these negative comments are just a waste of time really. I remember when he was a regular in the Liverpool squad and i used to say to myself 'Gosh that Sissoko player can really throw his weight around and boss that midfield' shame confidence went low and he lost his place, well shame for liverpool really cos i like Momo. Our dark destroyer will turn to be a good signing. So ''Up Middle finger'' To all you haters!

PS, Zlatan's a Zingaro!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
What was the point of saying that? If Sissoko is better than Mascherano, why wasn't he starting at Liverpool? Just another stupid comment from the player a week after saying he'll be desperate to hear the score of Liverpool's match right after he steps off our pitch. Just shut the fuck up already and show us on the pitch. Your annoying comments won't get you anywhere at this club.
Totally agree, for once sissoko work with u're mouth shut. If u're bitter, then the supporters will decide that. Both sissoko and ranieri just talk too much......

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Give the guy a break FFS! i actually like this cockyness he's bringing and if he fails with us then pffft what the hell another failed signing but we need a destroyer in the middle of the park someone to give us that spark when things are down like vieira did in his Arsenal days. Nocerino zanetti aint got that. Momo will be a good signing we're judging him far too early and all these negative comments are just a waste of time really. I remember when he was a regular in the Liverpool squad and i used to say to myself 'Gosh that Sissoko player can really throw his weight around and boss that midfield' shame confidence went low and he lost his place, well shame for liverpool really cos i like Momo. Our dark destroyer will turn to be a good signing. So ''Up Middle finger'' To all you haters!

PS, Zlatan's a Zingaro!!!
+rep:toast:

Btw I agree about Sissoko aswell.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Lest be honest here, Sissoko could say the best thing and the most inteligent thing in the world and you guys would still give him crap.

He has play one game fos us, and he didnt do bad at all, he is not to blame cause Secco brougth him, why dont you guys give him a freaking break, and let him say whatever he wants (is not like he is hurting somebody)and play for us, if he doesnt work then bash him, but bashing for the correct reasons.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Oh and just for the record, Im not fan of Sissoko,I was against bringing him at Juve, but he IS a Juventus player now and like I said until he shows that he is not good at Juve then I dont see why bashing him

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
His recent words according to Fox Sports:

"I think I'll adapt quickly to the Italian game and if there is something to polish up, I'll do it. I am here to win trophies, no matter what they are. I must underline that my team-mates have done their utmost to help me settle in. I am well aware where I've landed, and I'm proud that Juve thought of me to strengthen the squad. Coach Claudio Ranieri knows me so I consider that a good guarantee."

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
What is that supposed to mean?
Just do your talking on the pitch, please ! That's all !
i'm not sure that sissoko is better than Nocerino or even Zanetti.At this stage we dont need another DM but some defenders.Why we sold Boumsong?why we loaned out the "new" Nesta aka Criscito?We we bought Stendardo who is just a decent serie a player?Sissoko has A NAME in football.But we didnt need him now.I wanna see him playing better than our current DMs.Then i'm gonna say he's great.But except from Iaquinta,Secco managed to sign average players who cannot help Juve to reach the top like 2-3 years back.:flag:

Jul 2, 2006
i'm not sure that sissoko is better than Nocerino or even Zanetti.At this stage we dont need another DM but some defenders.Why we sold Boumsong?why we loaned out the "new" Nesta aka Criscito?We we bought Stendardo who is just a decent serie a player?Sissoko has A NAME in football.But we didnt need him now.I wanna see him playing better than our current DMs.Then i'm gonna say he's great.But except from Iaquinta,Secco managed to sign average players who cannot help Juve to reach the top like 2-3 years back.:flag:
Zanetti is better than Nocerino

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Lest be honest here, Sissoko could say the best thing and the most inteligent thing in the world and you guys would still give him crap.

He has play one game fos us, and he didnt do bad at all, he is not to blame cause Secco brougth him, why dont you guys give him a freaking break, and let him say whatever he wants (is not like he is hurting somebody)and play for us, if he doesnt work then bash him, but bashing for the correct reasons.
I'm sorry, but if you think it's proper to come out and say you will be thinking about Liverpool after OUR matches, you need to get your head on straight. It was a stupid comment and Sissoko deserves to be criticised for it.

And no, if Sissoko would have said something a little more intelligent to the media, something other than he is better than Mascherano, I would have praised him. There is far too much talking by a few individuals at this club and they need to shut up and do a better job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)