Momo Sissoko (139 Viewers)

Mar 30, 2006
On TSN, the stupid main sports network here, they have these power rankings and Juventus is in 10th. What caught my eye is that they mentioned something about the Sissoko signing: "...the Old Lady climbed up the rankings, even though they signed clumsy Liverpool midfielder Momo Sissoko (ha ha ha)...".

I'm guessing these rats assume that if you can't play in England, you're shit. I hope Sissoko makes these fucking douchebag Canucks choke on their fucking poutine.

TSN is a fucking worthless network. they know nothing about football and they are all ugly mother fuckers.

Sissoko will shut them down. cocksuckers

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
its funny how people who no nothing about football assume england is the end all be all of football and if youre shit there or arent performing there your crap. although lately the players who are winning awards arent playing in england

Mar 30, 2006
its funny how people who no nothing about football assume england is the end all be all of football and if youre shit there or arent performing there your crap. although lately the players who are winning awards arent playing in england
yeah TSN shows hardly any football yet they feel their ass hat commentators can talk about it.

i can't believe i am even talking about that tv station on this forum. i feel blasphemous. never again.

If his name was an English one people would talk about how great he is.

Anyway he will be proving them wrong for a long time to come. :pint:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
yeah TSN shows hardly any football yet they feel their ass hat commentators can talk about it.

i can't believe i am even talking about that tv station on this forum. i feel blasphemous. never again.

If his name was an English one people would talk about how great he is.

Anyway he will be proving them wrong for a long time to come. :pint:
for sure, i think italy will suit his physical game.:scarf:

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Man its not lately, its rather never!!!! Can anyone name me one best player in the world that ever played in england.....Best players in the world r either in italy or spain..........

May 22, 2007
Sissoko is becoming a media whore. He has said about how much he loves Liverpool all these years and how he prefers them, then when he comes here he is going on about how we are his favourite and how Del Piero is a saint. Personally, I think that this is all a way to get round us (the fans), because he knows that we aren't really fond of him. The consistent drivel will become annoying.

Oh, and why would he ask for the Liverpool score after Juventus games? We normally play on Sundays, they normally play on Saturdays. :rolleyes:

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Sissoko is becoming a media whore. He has said about how much he loves Liverpool all these years and how he prefers them, then when he comes here he is going on about how we are his favourite and how Del Piero is a saint. Personally, I think that this is all a way to get round us (the fans), because he knows that we aren't really fond of him. The consistent drivel will become annoying.

Oh, and why would he ask for the Liverpool score after Juventus games? We normally play on Sundays, they normally play on Saturdays. :rolleyes:
and to add to the fact that he said liverpool were bigger than us. and all of a sudden hes been a juve fan since the zidane days.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
On TSN, the stupid main sports network here, they have these power rankings and Juventus is in 10th. What caught my eye is that they mentioned something about the Sissoko signing: "...the Old Lady climbed up the rankings, even though they signed clumsy Liverpool midfielder Momo Sissoko (ha ha ha)...".

I'm guessing these rats assume that if you can't play in England, you're shit. I hope Sissoko makes these fucking douchebag Canucks choke on their fucking poutine.
Stupid fucking English media presence and English arrogance. If I made a power ranking of nations that have a chance to win the World Cup, they'd be just under GHANA.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
That was nice of him.
I don't believe him.

Dear Momo,

You have one thing in common with our dear coach: You talk too much.
Instead of Sissoko thinking about how Liverpool is doing after every match he plays with us, I'd rather have him disect his performance with us and actually analyze what he needs to improve upon.

These sort of comments are just so fucking foolish. xcen3x is right, Ranieri and Sissoko both need to shut up.
Absolutely right.

I disagree. I think these comments show what a class act Sissoko is and the fact he can relate so well to the fans shows what he will do for Juve's fans in the future. The comment about Rafa too shows he has not grudge or ill will despite him not being played.

His desire and emotion on the field are a big part of his game and it is nice to see him thank his old club but also give a sign that he is moving on and going to do his best for us.

It seems like Sissoko can do no right. Don't take anger out on him for the failings of the management.

Let him prove himself on the field before being overly critical over every little thing he does.

:pint:
Great players speak rarely. He can't shut up, it seems.

Nice note, man...

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
He's not really talking a lot. Had we all been happy with this transfer then you wouldn't be bothered by it.

He just made a transfer to a new club, it's just normal to be saying things.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He's not really talking a lot. Had we all been happy with this transfer then you wouldn't be bothered by it.

He just made a transfer to a new club, it's just normal to be saying things.
i think so to and its not like hes saying anything stupid much like CR

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
the guy hails the liverpool fans and the great atmosphere in anfield. He's obviously gonna hate his stay in Italy then.

Let's give the guy a chance on the pitch and shit on him afterwards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 139)