Momo Sissoko (16 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Eℓvin;1873580 said:
Oh come on, I can see your vagina from here. :disagree:
Damn, your eyesight must be good. :oops:

It was also odd when it got to the point when guys I'd played football with were signing professional contracts with clubs.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I stand by my views.

I don't know about other folk, but for me it sort of felt weird where the point came that I was older than some of the players I was watching.
That feeling came around the Messi-Cesc debuting era, I consider 85's like Ronaldo, Rooney, Momo etc basically my age, 1 year isnt anything. But got weirded out the younger they got with the 87's and so on, thinking I have watched football a long time when players are way younger then me nowadays, hehe.

Weirdest is Wilshire, he is younger then my little brother, who I consider a kid, so odd.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Read the first three pages of this thread :heart:
Even though I didn't comment on the transfer, but I do understand the negative comments, because members were pissed that we signed another defensive midfielder, and even after that we still signed another one, Poulsen.. While we still need Attacking midfielders, Nedved's replacement etc.. And not to forget, defenders too..

It will be also funny to read Almiron's Tiago's and Molinaro's first pages :p

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He played a great game other than that pass that cost us the 3rd goal.
Defense is to blame for everything, they reminded me of 03/04 days.
You seem to have contradicted yourself.

I have only seen highlights, but it looked to me that the 3rd goal was Sissoko's fault. When you are pushing forward, you can't give the ball away in that area. It left the defence horribly exposed.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
You seem to have contradicted yourself.

I have only seen highlights, but it looked to me that the 3rd goal was Sissoko's fault. When you are pushing forward, you can't give the ball away in that area. It left the defence horribly exposed.
It definitely was Momo's fault. It was a lazy pass... and he's not particularly accurate with those mid/long range crossfield passes to start with...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This is another one of those pitfalls with the system. If we played with a diamond midfield, Sissoko wouldn't have to make those long balls where his skill is exposed.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't think the straight 4-4-2 is the problem.

The problem is that Sissoko isn't playing beside a very good passer like he should.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)