Momo Sissoko (9 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Really? Momo, attacante? Who would have known...
That's taken from his pageon Wikipedia

He played for Valencia between 2003 and 2005. At the time, the manager of Los Che was current Liverpool coach Rafael Benítez, who eyed the Malian player as a talented youngster with obvious potential to turn into a top-notch defensive midfielder. Up until then, Sissoko had always played as a striker for Auxerre, but began adapting to his new role under his new manager.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Inizia la sua carriera nel 2002 a 17 anni all'Auxerre, nella cui squadra giovanile realizza 50 gol in due stagioni.Non esordisce però nella prima squadra.

He started his career in 2002 in Auxerre, when he was 17. He scored 50 goals in 2 years for Auxerre's youth team but he never played for Auxerre's senior team.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Sticky please?

Momo's advice for Amauri

Juventus midfielder Momo Sissoko has given an extensive interview and has advice for teammate Amauri on his international dilemma.

The Bianconeri have a daunting trip to Catania this weekend and know that they can't afford a defeat, which would allow Inter to extend their seven-point advantage.

“Let's just hope we win the match against Catania,” Sissoko stressed.

“It will be a very difficult game, but I don't think we are in crisis. This is just a time when the team are struggling - that happens in football.

“We have to get back into the rhythm we had before Christmas. For now we mustn't think about the Scudetto. We have to take each game as it comes and see what happens.”

Sissoko missed a penalty during Juventus' Coppa Italia quarter-final shoot-out win over Napoli on Wednesday evening.

I was convinced that I would score, but I missed,” the former Liverpool man winced.

However, we still won the match in the end and I'm happy. I only want to play with determination so that everyone is satisfied with my contribution. After my experiences at Liverpool and Valencia, I want to be important at Juve.”

The midfield talent was eligible to play for France or Mali on the international stage, just as teammate Amauri could represent Italy or Brazil.

I chose Mali because my heart is there,” Sissoko recalled. “I made the decision for my family and for myself.

For Amauri it's a difficult choice because Brazil and Italy are both great teams.

He has to choose for his own good and he must listen to his family too.”

channel 4

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Sissoko's athleticism makes such as huge difference in a game like that.

He is almost worth a player and a half, in terms of how much ground he covers.

He still needs to get smarter, though

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
It's not his job to create attacks or play football, his job is destroying attacks. I don't know who to blame for that, him or is it Ranieri who is asking him to do it..

I think I will go with Fuck Secco

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)