Momo Sissoko (89 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Before you blame Sissoko for this defeat some of you might or should try to figure out why he was yellow carded the first time. Because I don't think he did anything wrong. He argued with Motta? Everyone argues with the prick Motta.

He didn't deserve to be sent off. And this game is million times Zach's fault more than Momo.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Before you blame Sissoko for this defeat some of you might or should try to figure out why he was yellow carded the first time. Because I don't think he did anything wrong. He argued with Motta? Everyone argues with the prick Motta.

He didn't deserve to be sent off. And this game is million times Zach's fault more than Momo.
He completly took Motta out off the ball just off camera.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005

I agree on this part.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Yep.

How you finding Canada anyway mate?
Very nice place, the weather is disappointing though, we're almost in May and it's still cold. Not a bad night life also.

I went today to some Italian bar to watch the game with a friend of mine and I want to say that it was full of Juventini that also added some taste to my trip here.

I am leaving Sunday.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Very nice place, the weather is disappointing though, we're almost in May and it's still cold. Not a bad night life also.

I went today to some Italian bar to watch the game with a friend of mine and I want to say that it was full of Juventini that also added some taste to my trip here.

I am leaving Sunday.
Sounds good, keep safe anyway. We don't want our resident DelPie lover getting killed.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
This guy is simply a retard !! he cant pass the ball he cant shoot and there's always a foul with every tackle ??!! this lad doesnt worth a penny !! 13million ?? really ??
I got a warning for this post back in February, 2008.

When we first signed Momo and after watching 5 games of him playing, I immediately knew he's useless. Some people here are just happy to see a brainless guy running after a football player and tackling him so hard even if he cannot leave a pitch with a 50% pass completion!

I'm not saying he's completely useless, but considering the amount of cash we spent to get him and how many people actually thought that Momo is a pillar in our 'future' Juve just makes it pathetic.

I knew the 13 millions we paid for him was one of the worst we invested in a long time, Of course, before witnessing the ~20 millions we paid for Mr. Amauri.

This team is full of players with ZERO intelligence, it's really sad.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i'm afraid i have to disagree with a lot of the people here calling for momo to leave. i do agree he has been average this season but please can any one give me a single player in this seasons juve who is'nt piss poor to say the least??? sissoko is a defensive midfielder dictating passes or play to the forwards is simply not his job hence why melo is near him. sissoko has had better seasons with us that actually give him enough reason to be at juve and he has justified why he deserves another chance. to label him as a player who should leave juve is ridiculous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)