Momo Sissoko (113 Viewers)

Jun 20, 2009
But whatever, he has the potential to be WC defensive midfielder in the right system. If we're going to keep a system with 3 CMs, we should sell him, cause he has no place in such midfield. In a system with wingers, Sissoko would be a success again, so I think it all depends on the coach.
Totally agree with you about the usefulness and uselesness of Sissoko in different formations. I would not sell him in any case though, as he would still be very useful for destroying purposes even in a wrong formation.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Momo is a devastating player when on his game. Ranieri's tactics obviously got the best out of him, as well as being paired with Zanetti.

Perhaps he can offer us more in another set up, but not with this current Juve team/tactics (I'm not implying that we should change the team/tactics to suit him. Just a general observation)

Regardless, he is hardly the biggest problem with our starting 11 and I still believe he has a future with us. I would definitely listen to offers, but getting rid of Momo is not a priority, unlike so many other players on our team.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Yeah I expect the -reps to flow after that post, but it's the truth.
African players is not the same as "black" players. So I don't see why you should get neg rep for it.

Though you do make the common mistake of generalizing an entire continent. When you speak of a North American, European, or Asian country people tend to mention specific ones but when it comes to Africa it's just.."in Africa" :sergio:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
African players is not the same as "black" players. So I don't see why you should get neg rep for it.

Though you do make the common mistake of generalizing an entire continent. When you speak of a North American, European, or Asian country people tend to mention specific ones but when it comes to Africa it's just.."in Africa" :sergio:
It would take me to much time to find each player I find slow thinking in the Premier League and find there individual countries of birth.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Sissoko is a great player to have in a defensive 4-4-2, because he does so much pressing and really adds something to the team.

There really isn't a place for him in a three man midfield when you are trying to play more of a possession game.

Whether Sissoko should be kept, therefore, depends on what system is to be played and what offers (if any) are made for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)