Momo Sissoko (109 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The modern game??? I couldn't care less about playing the modern game. I say if Milan had their 2005 team back or our teams back we would do just as good and I think our 2006 would have been equal to Barca of today. If Capello comes back we will see that you dont have to play sexy football to win. In fact you have to be very good individually to win all the time playing that attacking. Just look at the Dutch National team compared to the Italian. Dutch have great players and never win because they Get shut down one game. Play tactically sound and we will win again
If you want Capello back here, then I have no use in discussing this topic with you.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
We lost the game at the moment he saw red, this game is one of the most important games we have in the season. You don't screw your team like that. I'm wondering if it has something to do with his journey to Paris.

But whatever, he has the potential to be WC defensive midfielder in the right system. If we're going to keep a system with 3 CMs, we should sell him, cause he has no place in such midfield. In a system with wingers, Sissoko would be a success again, so I think it all depends on the coach.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Momo, sorry for my racist comment but just black man can do such dumb move..
Players from the Balkans can and will do such dumb moves too. Even though what you're saying is racist indeed, you're kinda right that Africans (even those born in Europe) are making stupid moves more than the average football player does. Same goes for us in the Balkans.
I don't know if it's because we're more passionate and we think with the heart instead of the head or it's simply because we're more stupid than the rest.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Players from the Balkans can and will do such dumb moves too. Even though what you're saying is racist indeed, you're kinda right that Africans (even those born in Europe) are making stupid moves more than the average football player does. Same goes for us in the Balkans.
I don't know if it's because we're more passionate and we think with the heart instead of the head or it's simply because we're more stupid than the rest.
:shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)