Momo Sissoko (7 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
its frustrating...it really is. we were excited for him to come back and i kinda want someone else in that wont give the ball away.

May 22, 2007
I blame our midfield. How uninspiring are teammates like Marchisio and Salihamidzic going forward? And with Diego dropping back to collect, he's pretty much doomed to play the awkward passes.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
A deep lying playmaker will allow everyone to do their job. Its really fucking simple. Sissoko to break the play and give ball to to playmaker, playmaker to either Marhcisio (bx to bx) or Diego...it works well when you have at LEAST 1 midfielder that can pass.

May 22, 2007
Marchisio has been OK but I'm still not convinced he's "all that" to produce chances. He can do something great 1 in 5 times, like that run he made before falling. Brazzo quiet.

It's awfully obvious how Momo is commanding a large portion of the field with his presence before he passes.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
good individual players don't make a midfield good dude. our midfield fucking sucks and if you don't think it does then you need to watch them closely.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
If you want to know about Sissoko - all you do is watch this game. Defensively incredible, extreme work rate, but not a good passer of the ball.

But, notice the difference in how the team functions with Sissoko as the defensive midfielder compared to when Melo is there. Melo does nothing defensively except alibi running and celebrating when clearing the ball to a corner. If it isn't clear to Ferrara by now how to set up the midfield... well, he's out anyway.

Forza Momo though, you gotta love this guy.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I thought Sissoko did what he was supposed to do today and did it very well. It isn't his fault that the rest of the midfield can get their shit together when he gets the ball.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I thought Sissoko did what he was supposed to do today and did it very well. It isn't his fault that the rest of the midfield can get their shit together when he gets the ball.
can't get their shit together? as in imagine the position his next haywire pass is going to land?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Our best player, poor passing you can point out and yeah quite off, but he saved our butt from being raped like hell with simple mobility or basic passes like we have been for 2 months. The fact Roma had to make long passes over the midfield and behind the poor defence to be dangerous, showcases what a menacing wall he was defensively. We would suuuuuuuuuck without him out there.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I watched the game with 5 non Juventini, and they all said he was MOM and kept saying how vital he was all game long from beginning to end. And some of them were peeps who havent watched him much or know him except he is a former Pool flop etc (kept joking about moi pre-game when I said I only have lingering hope because Momo is back and so on).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)