Momo Sissoko (67 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Way to miss the point. Too bad you apparently don't understand that a midfielder has to be able to pass the ball since they have so much of it.

pass it to who? the other headless chicken in the team?

also it's not his fault his passes suck, peasant. It's obvious the staff doesn't practice passing with him (or others), the same way it's obvious the staff doesn't practice marking players on crosses and corners.

so we are back to the root of the problem: our clueless training staff not addressing the team's weaknesses

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

also it's not his fault his passes suck, peasant. It's obvious the staff doesn't practice passing with him (or others), the same way it's obvious the staff doesn't practice marking players on crosses and corners.

so we are back to the root of the problem: our clueless training staff not addressing the team's weaknesses
:sergio: Right. Like he never works on his passing in practice matches or in practice himself. Sure Ciro is telling him not to practice that.

It's not his fault his passes suck, but rather the magic boogey man who intercepts them beneath the nose of the cameramen and sends them on another trajectory.

Why do I even bother.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

:lol: I see that and forget to read the rest of your post...everytime :p

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sissoko works on his passing daily I am sure. Every practice session he kicks the ball that isn't a shot is clearly a pass. Just like Buffon sucks at PKs regardless of how many times he practices it, PKs will never be a strength. Same for Momo and passing...it is just something that will not come. If you haven't learned how to pass well by your mid 20's....it aint never going to happen boyz.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
:sergio: Right. Like he never works on his passing in practice matches or in practice himself. Sure Ciro is telling him not to practice that.

It's not his fault his passes suck, but rather the magic boogey man who intercepts them beneath the nose of the cameramen and sends them on another trajectory.

Why do I even bother.

yeah because the great smooth, Barca style passing we've seen from our team just shows how much Ciro is telling our team how to pass.

you can't expect him to be a master passes when he is not coached properly (and even then he will be limited in what he can do)

when you have two coaches, Ciro with his utter stupidity, and Ranieri with his long balls tactics, why would you think Sissoko is suddenly going to turn into Essien?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
yeah because the great smooth, Barca style passing we've seen from our team just shows how much Ciro is telling our team how to pass.

you can't expect him to be a master passes when he is not coached properly (and even then he will be limited in what he can do)

when you have two coaches, Ciro with his utter stupidity, and Ranieri with his long balls tactics, why would you think Sissoko is suddenly going to turn into Essien?
He used absolutely no long ball tactics today. Then again, he has a midfield that can "pass". That is what we are trying to say, Lion. Long ball tactics are used as an excuse when a team has an inability to string passes together to form an attack.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
what I meant was that because Ranieri used LBT, he never did try to adress Sissoko's passing much

after all the ball went straight from Chiellini to Del Piero or Amoori.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

But you can't prove his coaches have not worked on his passing.

Either way, he shouldn't be giving the ball away like he does. It's unacceptable even for him, just like Melo losing concentration.

And even if his coaches have not worked on it, you'd think his passing would improve with experience, which it has not.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Like I said...if you are a professional footballer that has not learned how to pass by your mid 20's, you aren't ever going to learn it. Stick to what you do well is what I say and bring in someone to do the rest. A player that can pass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)