Moment of Clarity (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoScoglio

Dec 22, 2005
slick1 said:
I have been a by stander during all of this. acutally i have been on vacation. :)

To rap this whole argument up :

Seven fvcked up(and is excused)
locoscolgio(fuled the argument and should have stopped)
Rami: made excellent posts well thought out
Marseca: Same as rami
Ze Tahir: Was very honest and had great facts to back his great arguments
Burke: shouldnt have started the thread
Enron: good guy but should have veered away
hambon: never said anything negative toward any religion
Bozi: Honest man,speaking from experience and facts
Vinman: approached with great confidence and vast education
Snoop: should stop posting because his english is bad and only causes arguments

that is my 2 cents i am out

Yeah right. That has got to be the most biased opinion I ever read.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
snoop said:

what's your difference from Hambon anyway?I gave you more than 1 chance to not reply you insulting comments,that's it Idiot..

I am the bigest brainwashed you ever met??Yet I didn't insult anyone because of religion,and look at your insults against me because of Religion debate,you pathetic asshole..

Conclusion,Mods Close this thread,I thought we could have a civilized debate about religion here..I still didn't use offensive insults like the ones hambon and Tahir,and I can't fucking believe my eyes how the mods are ignoring those insults.now I ask you,Why the hell Seven was banned,while at the same time these 2 idiots are not??
it's really late here, but tomorrow I'm going to compile all your insulting comments in here into one, none of which will be against me personally. I suggest you do the same. Good luck finding ;) and plz quote the wrong person like you just did ;)

btw, how about you start answering some of the answer instead of always changing the subject :) I wrote 3-4 freaking paragraphs in my last post of which you haven't anwered even a single question.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
snoop said:
yeah,I know who I have quoted,that was a perfect example that I don't react like you against anyone who insults my religion..
Read all my reactions and then tell me if I was offensive. I only called you an idiot after you kept on going. I even got repped for keaping my calm when anyone else would have exploded. And if you don't get insulted by that, thats your thing, but I'll make it clear, you insult anyone of my religion I won't take it lightly, just like if you insulted my mother. Common sense. That's how it works. That doesn't mean I'm a fanatic, it means I have and keep respect for certain things. You're probably that kid in school who gets called a "mofo" and crawl into your little corner..i dono.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Zé Tahir said:
Read all my reactions and then tell me if I was offensive. I only called you an idiot after you kept on going. I even got repped for keaping my calm when anyone else would have exploded. And if you don't get insulted by that, thats your thing, but I'll make it clear, you insult anyone of my religion I won't take it lightly, just like if you insulted my mother. Common sense. That's how it works. That doesn't mean I'm a fanatic, it means I have and keep respect for certain things. You're probably that kid in school who gets called a "mofo" and crawl into your little corner..i dono.
I won't answer your questions,I don't think you deserve that.I had huge respect to you and I even tried to fix it with you when you insulted me in Nick's thread,well there is a limit,I can't take it anymore.

I can't understand that someone will get offended because I don't believe his religion is a religion,thou I respect the Muslims.Yes,just like you don't believe that Jesus is son of God (should I feel insulted??),I don't believe Muhammad is a prophet,thou I respect Muslims.. If you still find it as an insult or Offence,I can't help you..:disagree:

LoScoglio

Dec 22, 2005
hambon78 said:
Read that out loud and tell me snoopy if you are not looking for trouble ??? How would u like us to react to those comments?? Those types of remarks could get your ass in some serious trouble if they are said publicly .....but it seems to me your an Uneducated fool living in your mama's house protected by your PC screen...so u can get away with your stupid remarks......get educated and then bring it...in the mean while dont sing your bullshit out here aight..
hambon78 said:
The reason u cannot have a proper discussion with us Snoopy is because the statements you make are pulled out of your ass and have no facts or any valid arguments behind it.....once you start discussing things in a better fashion hostility will go down.....like i said earlier in some post ...you cant just walk up to a Hindu and tell him cows arent shit, your just looking for trouble if you do that.....
hambon78 said:
Fvck off snoop and get your head out of your ass....you dont have a clue either..those types of comments should not be said....forget all this relgion stuff...

would you walk up to a black man and call him a nigger....or what about an Italian and call him a wap....what do you think they will do to you huh??/ this is a religion for crying out loud...
hambon78 said:
I am a muslim that has been living abroad all my life .....and to tell you the truth i would have put a cap in his head if he uttered those words near me....these types of things you just dont say man...i know you feel secure behind that pc but come on you gots to show respect....wouldnt you get furious if a brotha called your mamma a ho ( just an example since you dont seem to care about religions)
So Seven got banned for posting in an offensive way?

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
it is not nice to call to ban other users. if you can not have discusion with other people just stop posting with them and do not call the Mods every two posts to ban them.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Maresca said:
it is not nice to call to ban other users. if you can not have discusion with other people just stop posting with them and do not call the Mods every two posts to ban them.
well said its like when you see players on the pitch asking for a player to get sent off,it makes you mad to see that.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
tbh though Hambon's behaviour is at least worthy of a severe warning. His posts could easily be construed as being offensive

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Tom said:
tbh though Hambon's behaviour is at least worthy of a severe warning. His posts could easily be construed as being offensive

I want to clarify once again to everyone that I will not be taking part in this discussion due to the fact that it is worthless discussing it with some members here: Rami is my appointed Power of attorney for this discussion i am out.

Thanks for the collection of comments locoscolgio i appreciate the effort:D

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Loscoglio.. i mean Seven, you had me fooled for a minute there, good job.

Concider this though, you make your points heard ten times more effective when you are civil and polite instead of being your normal charming self.;)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
First of all, I really don't like your sarcastic attitude and it is no way to have a healthy discussion, but I believe by now its impossible to have one, so this is my last reply to you and then I will withdraw gallantly from this driveled discussion.

Snoop said:
know fact approved by who,muslims?don't make me laugh said in Quraan is a fact you mean?good job..
1-No not a fact from the Quran or Muhammad (BTW you keep intermixing both where they are clearly different, the Quran is not Muhammads words, but my God and your God's words). It is a well accepted fact that the bible we have right now is not the original bible that was sent to Jesus, lots of different other books got merged, got lost in translation, and have been altered (not to its entirety but in some parts of it). Ask any objective Christian historian and he will tell you that this book is not exactly what Jesus had.

Snoop said:
I read some part of quraan,and I have many reasons to reject it,I am the last to be called religion biased,I even dare to argue the non logical things in Bible too.. can you do that to your own religion too?can you dare?ask yourself that question
2-You dare me to do what? WOW you are lucky you can challenge the irrational parts of the bible (where the original bible did not have any non logical things in it), yet you totally believe it is a book of god! If one would challenge the word of God, isnt that like challenging God himself? What you are saying is confusing me, if it came from Zlatan or Erik on the other hand I would have replied because they don't believe in God. But since you are a devote and pious Christian, you should probably figure out the problem with that logic.

Snoop said:
Am I seeing your weakness here?the DRAMA..read that again,I said he fabricated that our bible is Modifeied=fake=not original, so that he will protct his book, and you called me today's bible is full of fabrication,what your fucking problem?? did I take that as an insult??cut the drama,or we are going nowhere..I am using your own words.
3-refer to point one, ask an objective Christian historian, he will tell you the truth. Not because Muhammed wanted to "protect" his religion. Just notice how respectfully I talk about Jesus, while you accuse Muhammed with such scandalous remarks….Its a shame really.
Snoop said:
I am lost,this is your answer of which question of mine??
4- The claim that you had that Muslims only believe in one book which is the Quran.

Snoop said:
that line came from the Bible "la ilaha illal allahu wahad",our religion believes in that also,God son and the whole spirit is one.. and I can't explain that to you,as it is written like that in bible,because sometimes we can't understand what God is all about,just like we can't understand how God created the space and time,it's over our logic..
5-Ok so what if it came out of the bible, do you expect God to send a messenger with a totally different religion every time…Hmmm this time I am going to send a prophet to preach polytheism. Now another to preach frog worship…etc. Its all one chain a continuation of the basic/core/nucleolus/essence…etc of Monotheism. Do you think that the concept of monotheism is a bible innovation? NO! it has been around since Adam, going through to Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and finally Muhammad.

I am not even going to start with the sonship theory, cuz that will only drag me to more discussions with you, whereas I have made the decision of discontinuing

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
And they say: Be Jews or Christians, you will be on the right course. Say: Nay! (we follow) the religion of Ibrahim, the Hanif, and he was not one of the polytheists

And who forsakes the religion of Ibrahim but he who makes himself a fool, and most certainly We chose him in this world, and in the hereafter he is most surely among the righteous.

There is no compulsion in religion; truly the right way has become clearly distinct from error; therefore, whoever disbelieves in the Shaitan and believes in Allah he indeed has laid hold on the firmest handle, which shall not break off, and Allah is Hearing, Knowing.

And most certainly We gave Moses the Book and We sent messengers after him one after another; and We gave Jesus, the son of Marium, clear arguments and strengthened him with the holy spirit, What! whenever then a messenger came to you with that which your souls did not desire, you were insolent so you called some liars and some you slew.

Say: We believe in Allah and (in) that which had been revealed to us, and (in) that which was revealed to Abrahamand Ismail and Isaac and Jacob and the tribes, and (in) that which was given to Moses and Jesus, and (in) that which was given to the prophets from their Lord, we do not make any distinction between any of them, and to Him do we submit.

And We sent after them in their footsteps Jesus, son of Marium, verifying what was before him of the Torah and We gave him the Bible in which was guidance and light, and verifying what was before it of Torah and a guidance and an admonition for those who guard (against evil).

And when Allah will say: O Jesus son of Mary! did you say to men, Take me and my mother for two gods besides Allah he will say: Glory be to Thee, it did not befit me that I should say what I had no right to (say); if I had said it, Thou wouldst indeed have known it; Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I do not know what is in Thy mind, surely Thou art the great Knower of the unseen things.

Surely the likeness of Jeus is with Allah as the likeness of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him, Be, and he was.

That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not

Snoop, these are excerpts from the Quran, take it or leave it!

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I'm gonna take Hambon and Rami's advice and I'm going to bow out of this thread as well.

@LoScoglio, whether you're seven or not, good change for you ;)

@Snoop: I suggest you take some 'English 101' and 'Am I Insulting 101?' ASAP at the nearing University. Good luck w/that ;) :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)