Moise Kean (41 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
We're selling Kean? :rofl:

Too bad for the guy that he came through our academy.
If he had been playing for some other random club, say Ajax, we probably would have paid €80 million to sign him. :juventus:
let's say chiesa is in the last year of the contract
do you think fiorentina would ask for 80 mil for him or do you think juve would be stupid to pay it?
they would take 45 in a heartbeat.
i also wonder why 80 90 mil offers for eriksen didn't arrive yet.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
let's say chiesa is in the last year of the contract
do you think fiorentina would ask for 80 mil for him or do you think juve would be stupid to pay it.
they would take 45 in a heartbeat.
Yeah, I don't see how us allowing Kean's contract to run out is Fiorentina's mistake though.

Spin it every way you want: Kean is a very promising, homegrown young player. Maybe he becomes one of the best strikers in the world, maybe he doesn't, but based on his progress these last few seasons we should at the very least put some faith in him.
Letting his contract run out or selling him is not just dumb. It's so retarded I struggle to see a single valid reason for it.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Yeah, I don't see how us allowing Kean's contract to run out is Fiorentina's mistake though.

Spin it every way you want: Kean is a very promising, homegrown young player. Maybe he becomes one of the best strikers in the world, maybe he doesn't, but based on his progress these last few seasons we should at the very least put some faith in him.
Letting his contract run out or selling him is not just dumb. It's so retarded I struggle to see a single valid reason for it.
of course this deal doesn't look good,but we don't know the behind the curtain reasons for why kean hasn't renewed yet.
obviously something happened there.i only argued the price for a talent that is in the last year of his contract regardless of how it came to be this way.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Disappointing, with both him and dybala going were gonna miss some exciting flair and pace up front. Fucko sucko.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I’m not totally against his sale, as I have some doubts regarding his potential, but I don’t really understand our plan for attacking department and that makes everything worse...

We are selling him and giving Dybala away for Lukaku, while still have Mandzukic and Higuain (who could actually be more useful and is better than Lukaku), and all of this without proper backup LB...

It’s really hard to se bigger picture here and what our plan is...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 27)