Moise Kean (32 Viewers)

AllegriGOAT

Jul 30, 2019
Yep, every sign points to Kean becoming a stud, he is already one of the best youngsters in Europe and we’re getting rid of him. That’s ridiculous, makes no sense whatsoever to have someone who’s so young and so good and not make him a permanent player. The only attacker’s he’s not better than is Ronaldo.

The more I think about this, the more it pisses me off.
It should piss off you more that Moises Kean is a Juve academy graduate. Our academy has been trash lately so selling our best prospect from the youth setup is a real kick in the balls.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
So it turns out Kean and possibly raiola didnt want to renew. Since that's the case we did well to get a decent amount for him including a first option to buy him back
Did he reject a 2.3mil offer from Juve?
We just decided to sell him off, we were not forced by anyone, not the books or the player.
And this will be proven the day we will sign a player like Lukaku, or Icardi, for much higher wages and transfer fees

- - - Updated - - -

What the hell is going on with our transfer strategy in the last few days?? Swapping Dybala for Lucrapu, selling Kean for €30m with no buyback....

We’ve officially lost the plot!
Paratici was corrupted and is actively trying to damage our club

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I’m not totally against his sale, as I have some doubts regarding his potential, but I don’t really understand our plan for attacking department and that makes everything worse...

We are selling him and giving Dybala away for Lukaku, while still have Mandzukic and Higuain (who could actually be more useful and is better than Lukaku), and all of this without proper backup LB...

It’s really hard to se bigger picture here and what our plan is...
There is no plan or bigger picture.

All this club lives for is plusvalenza and marketing BS. We have no plan in place for the coach and his sporting needs, we just look for deals that satisfy the demands of our board, and let the coach fend for himself. Lukaku playing fast, one-touch football? :rofl:

Paratici will be the worst thing that’s hit this club since Secco.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Thanks to Raiola we got De Ligt. But because of the fat man, Kean's renewal wasn't materialized. Our hands were tied when Kean is at last year of contract. So either 40m or risking losing the guy for free, we had to accept Everton. And this mediocre club even refused our buyback clause. That's Raiola for you.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
There is no plan or bigger picture.

All this club lives for is plusvalenza and marketing BS. We have no plan in place for the coach and his sporting needs, we just look for deals that satisfy the demands of our board, and let the coach fend for himself. Lukaku playing fast, one-touch football? :rofl:

Paratici will be the worst thing that’s hit this club since Secco.
Badass making dem excuses tho :rofl:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
sold for only 30 mil with no buyback clause :lol3:

Paratici is beyond trash :lol: @Badass Dybala he is getting cock slapped repeatedly
Every day since Badass doubled down on his worship of him, the news gets worse and worse :lol3:

Yesterday swapping Dybala for Lukaku
Today selling our most promising youngster in years without a buyback :rofl:

Badass in here trying to justify the moves, but if it was Marotta still in charge, he’d be melting down in every thread :lol2:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
The mercato was perfect. Then, like clockwork, we dragged it down some notches. Still good, but some moves and potential move makes you disappointed

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
In all honesty though, how big of a chance would we even be interested in bringing him back? He's good an all but these days we bring in guys like Ronaldo and look for the best players out there. He has to be a real success at Everton in order for us to consider bringing him back and starting him.

Seems like we're following the path of Real Madrid where other teams(usually EPL teams) want to spend big money on our younger players off the bench. Real Madrid manages to sell a few bench players(usually spaniards) for high amounts every year to facilitate other signings.

Nov 1, 2015
buy Morata with a buyback clause for madrid…..

Then sell our 19 year old super talented Italian for peanuts to everton with no buyback clause…. this is the most ridiculous transfer Ive ever seen in my life.... WTF is wrong with this management? I will lose faith if this happens... just vomit inducing..

it seems to be a tradition of this management that despite their brilliance. they have to make 1 really OBVIOUSLY piss poor move every single mercato for some reason. and they are generally immuned to its criticism because they made a couple of good moves...

PLEASE , PLEEEEEEASE DONT BE STUPID. DONT SELL KEANE

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If he didn’t want to renew in the first place there is no way he is coming back in a few years. So that option is for nothing..
no

- - - Updated - - -

Did he reject a 2.3mil offer from Juve?
We just decided to sell him off, we were not forced by anyone, not the books or the player.
And this will be proven the day we will sign a player like Lukaku, or Icardi, for much higher wages and transfer fees

- - - Updated - - -

Paratici was corrupted and is actively trying to damage our club
Do you really think Juve were letting his contract run out on purpose? clearly we didn't come to an agreement, we either sell or let him go for nothing.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We didnt offer enough, this transfer shows the amount that pleased him.
you think its about the money? Did it occur to you he may have wanted more guarantees regarding game time? no didn't think so.

- - - Updated - - -

Another retarded deal, but here is Badass, exhibiting his trademark lack of logic and extreme bias, to justify something unjustifiable.
Please do elaborate.

Fact is he had 11 months on his contract and both parties couldn't come to an agreement over a renewal.

What do you do? let the contract run out or sell him now?

yeah real bias there, it's called taking your rose tinted glasses off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)