Moise Kean (139 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@JCK made a joke about Juve’s ambitions. It’s a reference to the Juve ambition shirt. I agreed and made a joke back about Everton being ambitious buying Kean. I wasn’t comparing ambitions. Selling Kean is not ambitious. I think my post was misunderstood. I guess a joke isn’t funny when I have to explain it :lol:
:tup:

Makes more sense now. :lol:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah, I don't see how us allowing Kean's contract to run out is Fiorentina's mistake though.

Spin it every way you want: Kean is a very promising, homegrown young player. Maybe he becomes one of the best strikers in the world, maybe he doesn't, but based on his progress these last few seasons we should at the very least put some faith in him.
Letting his contract run out or selling him is not just dumb. It's so retarded I struggle to see a single valid reason for it.
So it seems we are letting Everton do our dirty work for us? Maybe he does become WC then we have a buyback option?

I hate these deals though. Putting a players development in another clubs hands...

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
So it seems we are letting Everton do our dirty work for us? Maybe he does become WC then we have a buyback option?

I hate these deals though. Putting a players development in another clubs hands...
it's not ideal but on the other hand we are not like arsenal and i am glad for it

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
of course this deal doesn't look good,but we don't know the behind the curtain reasons for why kean hasn't renewed yet.
obviously something happened there.i only argued the price for a talent that is in the last year of his contract regardless of how it came to be this way.
yeh. Definitely something went on behind the curtains. We will never know most likely

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The reason why I mentioned Drogba is that as fondly as he is remembered by the majority of football fans, Drogba didn't become "Drogba" until he was around 26 years old.

So how are we so sure that Kean, who was playing for Juve during his age 18 season, and had a terrific goals per minute ratio, will not be world class?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

Me too.

And I don't know if we'll have a buyback option, but I don't see us getting him back anyway.
If we ever do try, Kean should just tell us to fuck off anyway. I know I would :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The reason why I mentioned Drogba is that as fondly as he is remembered by the majority of football fans, Drogba didn't become "Drogba" until he was around 26 years old.

So how are we so sure that Kean, who was playing for Juve during his age 18 season, and had a terrific goals per minute ratio, will not be world class?
Dont entertain his naysayers.

All the signals are there for him to become something good. Anyone denying this is dense or is using a coping mechanism.

He can has all the flaws as a teenage player, but his achievements at his young age have to be considered, specially coming from a team like juve and a country like italy, which neglects youngters

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yep, every sign points to Kean becoming a stud, he is already one of the best youngsters in Europe and we’re getting rid of him. That’s ridiculous, makes no sense whatsoever to have someone who’s so young and so good and not make him a permanent player. The only attacker’s he’s not better than is Ronaldo.

The more I think about this, the more it pisses me off.

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
Probably troubles renewing his contract. Still have high hopes we can bring him back if we want him in the future. He’s Italian after all. Would’ve rather a buy back though. Will take time to adjust to the prem but I think during his second or third season he’ll be consistently scoring goals. Who knows maybe right away.

AllegriGOAT

Jul 30, 2019
Let's keep in mind he has one year left in his contract and a player on the rise should be playing more. If the manager can't guarantee Kean with sufficient playing time then it's no use to waste his development so it is better we cash in now while his value remain high. Look how much Milan got selling Curtone to another EPL club and Curtone is not even half the player Kean is.

Let's hope Kean doesn't start causing trouble in England and ultimately fucked his career like his idol did when he moved to City.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Make no mistake, this IS the worst transfer of the decade!
Homegrown talents are very rare and you know very well that we face restrictions on the numbers of such players we ought to have in our team and Italians too.
As football in Italy has yet to recover calciopoli and Juventus has grown more and more competitive, it is extremely hard to find useful players, to fill those slots. The less useful players we have, they more useless we will be forced to carry in the future.
Increasing the kids salary a couple millions would make him extend his contract and we could loan or sell him with a buy back clause at later time, x-mas for example.
Kean last year was better than Dybala and Manzdu, his age would make accept a role on the bench easier and even at increased salary, he would cost less than any of those too.
Being a CF, and a prolific one, makes him extremely rare and extremely expensive. He is fast, focused, can dribble, score from every angle and once he grows a bit more powerful he will become the next Drogba.
Italy grows heeps of supportive strikers, but not many finishers. Therefore these guys are the most expensive players in the game. And the promising and young ones lately are even more expensive.
It is a criminal mistake to sell him now, as in two years his price will go above 70mil and in 3-4 years he will surely hit 100mil, if he goes WC, he will be as expensive as Neymar is now.
It is impossible for us to get him back, when the EPL teams will notice him, we cannot beat them in a bidding war.
Kean will become more expensive than Pogba.
He was out most prized asset, we ought to sacrifice a lot to keep him.
At least sell him for 50-60mil.
37mil plus bonuses is a joke for modern day inflated prices for such promising finishers.

And there is worse, the reason we are selling him is to get Icardi and Chiesa... Those two players can't improve our team, could be acquired with other sacrifices, like Dybala, Dcosta, anything but Kean

Paratici has now proven that he is as bad as Marotta and will never be forgiven!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 131)