Moise Kean (44 Viewers)

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
We don't have any leverage as Kean's contract will expire next year. If Kean sign a new contract, we can raise the price to at least 60M. And comparing to Maguire or Sassegnon, they are week in weak out starters and do well for more than one year. Kean, even when he scores with great ratio, still a late sub/backup player for us, so his evaluation is lower when comparing to Maguire and Sassegnon is normal

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Some of you are so random in your efforts to dismiss him. "I dont rate him as future golden ball winner like some of you ". Who even talked like that about him? No one, if anything half the post here seems to predict he wont amount to anything like there is some competition to talk down on him.

We are truly spoilt as fans, here we have a teen stud striker from our own academy who shown he is a really natural scorer in limited playing time (and is really equipped for modern game because he is so quick, strong holding up ball and has effortless finishing instincts). There is plenty to be excited about, and be patient with him in either giving him more playing time or providing him a short recess in other club to be full time starter. Under no circumstances should we think of profiting off him or talk like his future is set, get rid.

I repeat this is a club who rarely ever produce anything of quality from our own academy. Its defenitely cause to hold on for dear life when you produce a gem like this. And no a gem doesnt mean balon D or winner, but a quality player that is likely develop into a top striker.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Some of you are so random in your efforts to dismiss him. "I dont rate him as future golden ball winner like some of you ". Who even talked like that about him? No one, if anything half the post here seems to predict he wont amount to anything like there is some competition to talk down on him.

We are truly spoilt as fans, here we have a teen stud striker from our own academy who shown he is a really natural scorer in limited playing time (and is really equipped for modern game because he is so quick, strong holding up ball and has effortless finishing instincts). There is plenty to be excited about, and be patient with him in either giving him more playing time or providing him a short recess in other club to be full time starter. Under no circumstances should we think of profiting off him or talk like his future is set, get rid.

I repeat this is a club who rarely ever produce anything of quality from our own academy. Its defenitely cause to hold on for dear life when you produce a gem like this. And no a gem doesnt mean balon D or winner, but a quality player that is likely develop into a top striker.
why not? if an offer way above his value arrives, sell him. the priority is to have the team competitive for CL and the books balanced. having your own talents in the team surely feels nice, but it's not above everything.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Coping with what, though?
Rumors that Kean will be sold. People do this a lot on here. When a player is rumored to go or leaves they say “Oh he wasn’t that good anyway.” And after the player leaves they will mock him if he fails. They do the same thing when we fail to sign a player we are linked with.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I'm lost here. Help me out.

What exactly happened in the past 60 days to change the minds of so many people about this kid?
we occasionally sell good assets to cover the books. I would have preferred not to sell Spina. I don't want us to sell either Cancelo or Demiral. And I don't want us to sell Kean either, but if an insane offer for him arrives, I'd rather we generate the plusvalenza from that one sale instead of having to sell multiple good guys. as a fan of this teams it fucking sucks whichever player we sacrifice.. ok, not whichever, would be quite ok to see Khedira go, but apart from him I'd be at least a bit sad for anyone that has to leave. :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
we occasionally sell good assets to cover the books. I would have preferred not to sell Spina. I don't want us to sell either Cancelo or Demiral. And I don't want us to sell Kean either, but if an insane offer for him arrives, I'd rather we generate the plusvalenza from that one sale instead of having to sell multiple good guys. as a fan of this teams it fucking sucks whichever player we sacrifice.. ok, not whichever, would be quite ok to see Khedira go, but apart from him I'd be at least a bit sad for anyone that has to leave. :D

I understand that, but that is not what I am asking. This kid went from a building block of the future in the eyes of many of us, to a throwaway player who wasn't all that good to begin with. And this has happened since the season ENDED.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I understand that, but that is not what I am asking. This kid went from a building block of the future in the eyes of many of us, to a throwaway player who wasn't all that good to begin with. And this has happened since the season ENDED.
well do you think it's likely that he'll become a starting CF for Juve? a club that spent 90m on Higuain in 2016 and then again 120m on CR7 in 2018? I have my reservations he'll become elite enough :) If I had to guess, I'd say he can be a useful rotational player long term, but of course thats just guesswork and based on nothing.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
well do you think it's likely that he'll become a starting CF for Juve? a club that spent 90m on Higuain in 2016 and then again 120m on CR7 in 2018? I have my reservations he'll become elite enough :) If I had to guess, I'd say he can be a useful rotational player long term, but of course thats just guesswork and based on nothing.
He has pace, Size, good footwork, and is more clinical than you would expect an 19 year old playing for a big club like ours would be.

What has he done to make anyone think that he doesn't at least have a legitimate shot? Just because we haven't developed a lethal striker in the past doesn't mean that history has to repeat itself.

- - - Updated - - -

I swear sometimes it is just thinly veiled racism on this forum.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
He has pace, Size, good footwork, and is more clinical than you would expect an 19 year old playing for a big club like ours would be.

What has he done to make anyone think that he doesn't at least have a legitimate shot? Just because we haven't developed a lethal striker in the past doesn't mean that history has to repeat itself.

- - - Updated - - -

lol why? some of the best strikers in footie history have been black. I'd understand if we were talking about an asian guy, but a black guy? come on, even random housewives know that Brazil with their 5 WCs is the goat footballing nation

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
lol why? some of the best strikers in footie history have been black. I'd understand if we were talking about an asian guy, but a black guy? come on, even random housewives know that Brazil with their 5 WCs is the goat footballing nation
I am talking about here on this forum.

Come on , man. A black Italian kid playing for the biggest team in Italy in a country that is world renowned for its racism. Seriously?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Facepalm on the racism part

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Has absolutely zilch to do with racism. But oblivious and self defeatist complex in this forum, it's the same mindset that led to many here actively advocating for every star sale we weakened ourselves severely with past years.

Quick to forget or dismiss the good and advocate for "cashing" in. Like they are part of the accounting team for the club. Sometimes some here forget they arent Roma or Dortmund fans but Juve fans.

Most top club fans would just be excited and wait to see young top talent like Kean develop and star for the club. In this forum it's more important to talk about plus valenza

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Has absolutely zilch to do with racism. But oblivious and self defeatist complex in this forum, it's the same mindset that led to many here actively advocating for every star sale we weakened ourselves severely with past years.

Quick to forget or dismiss the good and advocate for "cashing" in. Like they are part of the accounting team for the club. Sometimes some here forget they arent Roma or Dortmund fans but Juve fans.

Most top club fans would just be excited and wait to see young top talent like Kean develop and star for the club. In this forum it's more important to talk about plus valenza
most top clubs aren't 10th in Europe when it comes to revenue and 2nd or 3rd when it comes to wage bill. I am excited to see Kean develop, but you just know we'll have those Roma style plusvalenza sales to keep the CL dream close, so you better prepare yourself for the possibility instead of going all "under no circumstances should we sell him"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 39)

• Xperd
  • JCK