Moise Kean (42 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
well im resigned we will lose him. It dosnt matter what road we take regarding our forwards... one of higuain or dybala will stay if icardi comes... and if icardi doesnt come and we keep both... then kean will still be 3rd choice as 9. He is doomed here for playtime.

If we are going to sell, i want a morata clause no less. No funny business with him.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Buy back or fire paratici.

No one can be as dumb to lose power over kean.
Paratici has rarely done anything wrong, I'd go to say it's 9 out of 10 so far but if theres no buy back, we get lukaku for dybala and fail to get rid of dead wood then I'll be heating up and melting down to 5 out of 10.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jan 22, 2016
It would be amazing to sell him for 40m plusvelza with BB clause.

This would help us to go for other targets. And let kean to improve further being a starter in the best league in the world.

If paratici just pull this through. WOW.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
It will be better if we sell Dybala for 100 mill euro straight if he doesnt have place in Sarri system

If we can sell Mandzukic too it will be best. So Kean will stay

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
First and foremost kean needs playing time to further develop. If we cant offload the deadweight then i guarantee sarri will play higuain ahead of kean.

Loan with buyback clause makes sense provided the buyback clause isn't ridiculous.

I'd rather kean played in serie A...use him in a deal.to get chiesa or SMS.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
HG kid who at the age of 18/19 is already very good and can only grow and all the potential to be amazing
Selling him with a BB option is fine.And an expensive one i guess...not like Real made a joke from Juve with the Morata deal.we only gained 10M ffs.
I can see Everton demanding to make at least a 30M profit is they were to let him go back after few years.

If we're going to sell him WITHOUT that BB option is just plain stupid and really annoying.
Keep him and let him fight for minutes if that's the case(no BB option).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)