Moise Kean (99 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yes, I too am expecting big things from Moise this season. It’s going to be make or break for him, and, as long as gets plenty of playing time, i’m confident he will develop his potential to become an important member of the squad.
Why make or break? He is very young still.

I would call dybalas season make or break.

Kean should stay and higuain or manfz should be sold

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I'm not that confident in his abilities as before. He seems to have lost agility, or to have slow feet, in a sudden way comparing to 2 yrs ago.

Wouldn't mind that much if Juve sells him for some plusvalenza, as long as there's a buyback clause

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Yeah, according to kicker.

A loan to Dortmund would be great for him. Dortmund needs a striker, Favre likes to work with young players and i'm sure he will get a plenty of game-time there. I think both Juventus and Kean can benefit from this loan.
His contract expires next year so he needs to extend before any loan happens.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Yeah, according to kicker.

A loan to Dortmund would be great for him. Dortmund needs a striker, Favre likes to work with young players and i'm sure he will get a plenty of game-time there. I think both Juventus and Kean can benefit from this loan.
Agreed. Probably one of the best clubs for young players to gain experience. Not sure they'd be interested in a dry loan though.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus could sell Kean for between €25-30m while retaining a preferential buyback option. Monaco want Matuidi for around the same amount: between €25-30m. [Di Marzio]

Juventus could immediately cash in on Kean while working to resolve the situations of Mandzukic and Higuain but they would try and retain some option on moise for the future. [Di Marzio]

- - - Updated - - -

everton, with buy back clause :shifty:

i'd keep him until the last day of the transfer window, and only sell in case we'd be unable to offload higuain and/or mandzu.
This is madness we can't have three strikers unless we are signing chiesa

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
To sell Kean is INSANE even with a buyout clause... and dont get me started if we are selling him to make space to bring Icardi...
That's how it seems to be. I think with a buyout clause it's a good deal since he ain't probably the starting caliber yet. Juventus, just like all the big clubs are buying ready players because they have the money and no time to actually develop those players. Kean needs to play in order to progress with his career and since it ain't happening at Juve or atleast he ain't getting much playing time as he should, it's probably best for both parties.

There ain't a single top club in the world who's actually developing a young talent by giving him a constant starts, while winning the championships. Juve ain't any different, we need to trust what our board is doing and it's about time to get back on absolute top, even it would require these sacrifices.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I can tell you what will happend if we sell Kean... he will develop into a monster and when we try to get him back even with a buy back option he will not want to comeback if we dont give him a juicy salary... Raiola will srew us and tell us "You sold the kid now you will have to pay if you want him back"

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I can tell you what will happend if we sell Kean... he will develop into a monster and when we try to get him back even with a buy back option he will not want to comeback if we dont give him a juicy salary... Raiola will srew us and tell us "You sold the kid now you will have to pay if you want him back"
That’s the game you play with these super agents

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)