Moise Kean (53 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
that's an idea we had with a couple of friends. if we have financial issues, we could simply pay some players with other players' registration rights. higuain earns too much? let's give him de sciglio! de ligt's year end premium? pjaca! dunno what uefa and figc would think of such man trafficking, but that's some minor administrative issue that agnelli could iron out.
hmm i have a lot of questions. if higuain owns de sciglios registration rights what can he register de sciglio for?

Buy on AliExpress.com

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Juventus could seriously consider selling Moise Kean, possibly trying to maintain a buyout option in ant potential deal. The contract extension until 2024 and an annual salary of €2.5m is still an option too. [Corriere Torino]

:sergio:

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
We should keep him, but i wouldn't be against him going on loan, he is good enough right now to be a crucial part of a midtable team, him getting a full season starting every game would be better than him being a backup here.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We should keep him, but i wouldn't be against him going on loan, he is good enough right now to be a crucial part of a midtable team, him getting a full season starting every game would be better than him being a backup here.
he made next to zero progress at hellas. i'd rather keep him and give him 15-20 games. if sarri is really that genius of the attacking game he's supposed to be, then there's no better place for him than juventus.

the only mid-table team he could improve in might be giampaolo's milan. he's actually a good coach.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Yeh one concern about Sarri (although mostly excited about him as a coach) is that he has a reputation for a lack of squad rotation - complete opposite to Allegri. He is therefore less likely to use him. I expect Sarri will use either Ronaldo or Dybala as his center forward and once he is happy with that choice will stick with it for most games in the season. Therefore I don't know what that does to Kean. Also not sure it makes sense to have an expensive Higuain sitting on the bench either if he is not first choice.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
he made next to zero progress at hellas. i'd rather keep him and give him 15-20 games. if sarri is really that genius of the attacking game he's supposed to be, then there's no better place for him than juventus.

the only mid-table team he could improve in might be giampaolo's milan. he's actually a good coach.
Kean wouldn't see the pitch behind Piatek and Milan darling Cutrone. I'd rather loan Kean overseas if we sign Icardi and theres no space for him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)