Moise Kean (33 Viewers)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
If he's as talented as Raiola makes him to be he should stay here next season. I think it's better for the kid to play less minutes in less stressful environment learning from Higuain & Mandzukic than fighting for survival in some low table Serie A team or even worse in a different country.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Time to get down to earth, otherwise time to find an overpaying EPL club who likes fancy bling bling mockers.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
This kid should start performing in this shirt before pulling that crap

One can hate on Pogba. But Pogba started our confident and not trying too much fancy shit, scored blinding volleys, made the difference before the idiocy started to appear.

I dont like it, but he made his credentials at juve.

Who the fuck is this ? Some hyped up kid that scored a couple of primavera goals. Get the fuck out. Go get some results on the field before you pull this crap.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That was a very bad laughably dumb pk, but lol, sure you guys aren't reacting a bit too strongly to it?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
That was a very bad laughably dumb pk, but lol, sure you guys aren't reacting a bit too strongly to it?

i thought 'sell' was a 'tuz cliché for every bad move any player makes.

anyway, the guy is only 17, so jumping onto conclusions is early. still, my impression is that his physical strength looks to be his main weapon against other primavera guys. once this physical advantage compared to his fellow u18-u20 players disappears, and he starts playing against first team defenders, we can evaluate him as a striker. as a person, though, he completely looks like a new balotelli/pogba type of guy, and that's something i don't want to see at juventus. so wittl was spot on, kean needs to change his attitude asap, or raiola would be very busy finding him new clubs every summer.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
In what way has he manifested this troublesome attitude?

And agreed about the physical part, it's important if he is smart enough to adapt his game to facing men. But he seems to have that natural eye for goal at a young age so hopefully he will develop well.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
pogba never been troublesome, except for being late from training on a couple of occasions. i meant that his social media screams that he's the kind of attention whore like balotelli or pogba. one can argue that "ffs he's only 17", but 17 year old lirola or mandragora looked like down to earth, normal guys, while kean acts like he's already a superstar. focus should be on performance, not on being cool and dancing on instagram, posing for commercials like neymar, or trying to score (and consequently fucking up) a panenka.

simply put, this penalty shows how much he needs to grow as a person.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)