Moise Kean (34 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think it was Vitale.
I don't mean random primavera who debuts for couple minute in coppa Italia and never plays again. Been many of cases. Immobile debuted at 17 as did several others. Meant actually part of the first team.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is 16, who knows how the fuck he turns out and you already crying about us selling him for record amount. Sound like a bitch in heat.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
We should get the best talents and worry about the future when it comes. Btw Kean is Italian and a youth product so stop worrying about the possibility of him leaving he's 16 and hasn't played a minute yet ffs. We can't live in fear over every player possibly leaving some day.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I think it's our only way to bind him to a contract make him and his fat fuck of an agent believe this guy isn't far off from becoming a first teamer.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Did ever a 16 year old score on Serie A? and did ever a 16 year old do it on his debut?
Amadeo Amadei made his professional debut on 2 May 1937 with A.S. Roma at age 15, 9 months and 6 days (the youngest debut in Serie A history). A week later he scored in a 5–1 defeat to A.S. Lucchese Libertas 1905 making him the youngest scorer in Serie A history, a record he holds to this day.

Doesn't really answer the second question... I combed the web but found nothing. I would say no.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
This dude better be good

100 mils more incoming?. We all know fatman will sell him ASAP.
Seriously, thats the first thing on your mind ?

- - - Updated - - -

He is 16, who knows how the fuck he turns out and you already crying about us selling him for record amount. Sound like a bitch in heat.

Dybala is pretty much the example of how we'd handle that. We moved quickly with a big lump of cash, and he'll sign a greatly improved deal soon
If our staff sees Kean confirm that he's in the region of Dybala's talent, we'll also move quickly and keep the player.

Lets also not forget this guy grew up in the Piemonte area. Pogba came from france, went to united, got rejected by the coach somewhat, came to juve, moved back to france. This guy barely moved town.

CrimsonianKing may be a downer about his future prospect but he is right in Kean not playing a single second tomorrow for sure.

You dont think Allegri will give him 2-5 minutes to have it on the record books ?

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
CrimsonianKing may be a downer about his future prospect but he is right in Kean not playing a single second tomorrow for sure.

TBH I've no idea how good he really is so I rather not say anything regarding his promising or not career. I just think it really doesn't sound like us to give a 16 or 17 year old a run this time in the season. And it certainly doesn't sound like something Allegri would do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)