Moise Kean (42 Viewers)

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
If Serie A would introduce B-teams we would not have this problem. The primavera level is piss poor, he needs a higher level of talent before him to truly progress, and trying to fit into our current squad is way too tasking for a 16-year-old who has yet to play a ''real'' match. A loan to another club is the best option; for once I agree with the fat fukk Raiola. Give 'em a 2 year loan for added incentive, or then we should do a loan ''a la Sassuolo'', where we sell him but have an option to buy him for a prenegotiated fee, and can reject offers from other clubs. This would be risky, but then again we have no idea if he just peaked early and will turn out average.

The bottom line here is that he is bigger than the primavera, but we have no need for him yet in the first team. I honestly can't see him getting more than a couple courtesy minutes since we aren't exactly coasting home.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
If Serie A would introduce B-teams we would not have this problem. The primavera level is piss poor, he needs a higher level of talent before him to truly progress, and trying to fit into our current squad is way too tasking for a 16-year-old who has yet to play a ''real'' match. A loan to another club is the best option; for once I agree with the fat fukk Raiola. Give 'em a 2 year loan for added incentive, or then we should do a loan ''a la Sassuolo'', where we sell him but have an option to buy him for a prenegotiated fee, and can reject offers from other clubs. This would be risky, but then again we have no idea if he just peaked early and will turn out average.

The bottom line here is that he is bigger than the primavera, but we have no need for him yet in the first team. I honestly can't see him getting more than a couple courtesy minutes since we aren't exactly coasting home.
:agree: Shame Albertini didn't get to introduce it a couple of years ago.

May 26, 2016
He is 16, there is no hurry whatsoever.

It would be nice if he got few minutes, just to give any kind of impression of what he can offer, but generally no need to make fuss yet.

Also Its actually better if he stays with the club, loans are no man's land in terms of development (especially Serie B) . Better he soaks in the Juve experience and wait for the little minutes he can get, atleast for a season.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
I agree. All this "new wonderkid" talk in the media is making people forget that he is just 16, and should be patient to play, but then again, some minutes would be great for him to get some experience on the level and some confidence, playing with the other lads.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
seen him? some minutes?

are we talking bout the same allegri that benched morata for that the walking tree llorente?

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Both Allegri and Marotta alluded to it, but Allegri was never going to field him with anything more than a late two goal lead.
We've seen Coman getting overlooked so hard he left and beat us. Rugani is seemingly being more patient, the only young player in recent Juventus seasons who started playing with the big boys was Pogba. 18 is way ahead of 16 mind you.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We've seen Coman getting overlooked so hard he left and beat us. Rugani is seemingly being more patient, the only young player in recent Juventus seasons who started playing with the big boys was Pogba. 18 is way ahead of 16 mind you.
Well obviously he's only making the bench because of an injury crisis, but Kean is potentially a very big talent, the kind who could make the breakthrough.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lie the guy with the morata and coman comments, yeh, we will NEVER see him get minutes here as long as he is not 25+ years. Allegri will never di thhat

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Yeah, Coman was so overlooked he managed to start in Super Coppa and the premier Serie A game days before he left.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Yeah, Coman was so overlooked he managed to start in Super Coppa and the premier Serie A game days before he left.
22 appearances, I couldn't tell you how many starts but it really wasn't that many. He goes to Bayern and clicks. We got Pogbaed but it's alright, it happens in football.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
22 appearances, I couldn't tell you how many starts but it really wasn't that many. He goes to Bayern and clicks. We got Pogbaed but it's alright, it happens in football.
we should have kept coman or just loaned him with no option to buy. That way we could have easily asked 50mil for him rather then just 27m.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Sorry, I must have missed him leaving for free and when we bought him back for a word record sum only for him to turn into the black Pazienza

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)