Moise Kean (79 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah that's true, but in 22 years of following Juve, youngest player to gotten clear appearances for Juve was 18 year old Ruben Oliveira. Pogba and Del Piero were 19.

There have been plenty of 17 year old debutes but that was all they had and usually just for few minutes.

Yeah defenitely if you good enough you are old enough. Clearly we see this kid as a semi Balotelli if we wanna debute him this early.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
If we are bumping him up it shows two things. 1) exceptional talent 2) mandzu gone in january

Sendt fra min SM-N910F med Tapatalk

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
how can we even field him if he has not signed a professional contract with us yet ? if he has not signed a professional contract how could we have possibly registered with the league to make him eligible to play in serie a ? perhaps we just want to make the title race more exciting by beating udinese while fielding kean and then getting the game won by udinese on the green table.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Mandzukic will still be here regardless of whether Kean plays or not... I do see a possibility of Mandzukic leaving in June though...
Coman is not related to this thread but I must say I think he should be sold as 20M Pjaca > 20M Coman...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
How is this possible if he was 20 on his debut for Juve?
He was? Did we loan him out a bit before debute? Because I recall us buying him at 18.

Edit: You are right, he was 20. Assumed younger. Then I guess youngest first teamer is Coman then.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If we are bumping him up it shows two things. 1) exceptional talent 2) mandzu gone in january

Sendt fra min SM-N910F med Tapatalk
Mandzukic gone in summer not January. Let's not jump to conclusions. Bumping him up merely means to be around first team, pretty sure it's done due to Pjaca injury.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Mandzukic gone in summer not January. Let's not jump to conclusions. Bumping him up merely means to be around first team, pretty sure it's done due to Pjaca injury.

He can train with the first team without being included in the squad. Imo this is because mandzu has turned in a transfer request. We'll see.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He can train with the first team without being included in the squad. Imo this is because mandzu has turned in a transfer request. We'll see.
More likely because of injury to 4th FW. It's news to me Mandzu has turned in transfer request. Doubt his replacement would be a 16 year old. But it's very encouraging we would give a talent this young a shot, quite exciting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)