Mohamed Ihattaren (6 Viewers)

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Not buying him for 2M. That's how shitty he is with his criminal friends and so on. If he would shake off his mental problems and was capable of being away from Holland, he would easily be a starter in serie A. If he would reach his level that he once reached prior to the death of his father he would be a starter for us.

Now he'll probably run down this contract and resort to criminal life. Wouldn't suprise me if he doesn't even reach the age of 30.

Jun 16, 2020
This guy is living some kind of movie. In a year, he’s been gone missing, received threats that made it impossible to go training for him, visited criminals in prison, had criminals driving his car, his cars have been set on fire I think twice, same story for his brother. Got married and divorced in a moth.

Why just why everything has to be so exaggerated at this club. It’s just unbelievable

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This guy is living some kind of movie. In a year, he’s been gone missing, received threats that made it impossible to go training for him, visited criminals in prison, had criminals driving his car, his cars have been set on fire I think twice, same story for his brother. Got married and divorced in a moth.

Why just why everything has to be so exaggerated at this club. It’s just unbelievable
No way :lol:

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
he is only 20 years old , man become more stable mentally and grow up at around 23 years old ,so there is hope but he needs some guidance ,and lots of prayer ... time will tell...

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

:rofl:

waiting for the "thank you mohamed" post on insta when his contract expires :baus:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)