Mohamed Ihattaren (15 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Raiola has fleeced Jj over the past few transfers including Pogba's return

But this one is getting far more attention than it should imo
I wouldn't call it a fleecing. He has immense potential as a player, he's just so far gone.

It was a calculated risk for sure and I think most people including Raiola thought he'd get a wakeup call to get himself together earlier. Seems like he's a bit too dense to think rationally.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He really wants to be a thug and gangster, not realizing the criminals are associating with him because he had money and could be exploited.

He's a moron.
Moron is an understatement! The guy got called by fricking Ajax - The house where kids grow up at. With the Ajax system he could have become a real baller but he threw it all away. There is no better chance than the one he got but he still continued his idiotics ways.
I guess the best we could hope for is a mutual termination

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Every time I see a new post here and decide to check it out I expect to read that he has passed away. So any posts I read here are kind of "phew!".
Good luck with the girl.
Life advice: Fix yourself and find your own path before you share it with another person. That way you get a sense of if that person is worth the detour.
Hint: Your path sucks.
Same, it's absolutely going to happen. He thinks that he's far more important or untouchable than he is.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
NEWS MERCATO
➡️ Starting from today #Ihattaren is back in Turin, while waiting for a new temporary destination. The player owned by #Juve is back from his loan experience at #Ajax.

[Giovanni Albanese]

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Mohamed #Ihattaren would not return to #Juventus. The player, whose loan was prematurely interrupted by #Ajax, is not part of the bianconero club project and is now looking for a new home. Updates in the coming days.

[TuttoJuve via @averagejuventinoguy]

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Hopefully he's able to get the right kind of help. I'm sure the wrong kinds of people flock to impressionable young football talents. Sad case this guy, hope he can turn his life around

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)