Mohamed Ihattaren (1 Viewer)

Jun 16, 2020
I’ve been forgiving towards this guy, believing his mental illness. And it might be true. But now in news here is that he got caught with loaning his car to mobsters. And the source is reliable.

He can just fuck off, Ajax won’t pay is that 2m now. Just destroy his contract, he ain’t worth a dime no matter how much talent he has. Ajax didn’t even give him a shirt number and they were so welcoming towards him.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
To lazy to translate everything https://m.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=406719

- - - Updated - - -

Oké I'll translate the most idiotic thing besides that what Peter already said

"Criminals have been spotted in his car (a car leased by Ajax) going to court. Later, the car has been set on fire"

Loooooool
Ajax leased a car for him and he set it on fire? what a scumbag

Apr 9, 2015
Ajax leased a car for him and he set it on fire? what a scumbag
His criminal Friends did.

We talk about the "Mocro Maffia" it is an Dutch-Maroccan maffia in Netherlands known doe drugsdealing. Some sources say they deal for at least 10-12 billion dollar drugs per year. Mocro Maffia is also suspected for 50 liquidations (20+ are formal and in court)

- - - Updated - - -

Last year Mocro Maffia liquidated Peter R. De Vries. Biggest criminal journalist in The Netherlands. He was one of the most famous Dutchmanns

Last edited:

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
This weekend he apparantly married a TikTok influencer and last night his Porsche Panamera was set on fire on a parking place in a 'bad neighbourhood' in Utrecht.
In the mean time I have no idea if he's even training with Ajax....

What is his contract duration with Juve?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This weekend he apparantly married a TikTok influencer and last night his Porsche Panamera was set on fire on a parking place in a 'bad neighbourhood' in Utrecht.
In the mean time I have no idea if he's even training with Ajax....

What is his contract duration with Juve?
2025 lol

fortunately he's not expensive, easily one of the most ill fated deals i can remember

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Ajax have notified Ihattaren and Juve that the option to purchase will not be exercised :x::warning:

[Romeo Agresti]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)