Mohamed Ihattaren (2 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Official and confirmed. Mohamed Ihattaren joins Ajax on loan with buy option from Juventus, Ajax will cover the whole salary. ⚪️ #Ajax

[Fabrizio Romano]

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Official and confirmed. Mohamed Ihattaren joins Ajax on loan with buy option from Juventus, Ajax will cover the whole salary. ⚪️ #Ajax

[Fabrizio Romano]
Buy option is hella annoying. Ball’s in Ajax’s court and he’ll obviously do well there. 2m will look like nothing in the end. Should have played this one as a dry loan and then forced them to stump up something substantial if they really want him.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I think he learned the hard way that he just doesn't want to live outside of Holland. He has to succeed at Ajax, it's his last chance. He knows that if he fucks up he'll be back here. I don't think he'll return, I think they'll buy him next year and we'll have our investment back. We won't have a loss, but sadly no profit too.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I think he learned the hard way that he just doesn't want to live outside of Holland. He has to succeed at Ajax, it's his last chance. He knows that if he fucks up he'll be back here. I don't think he'll return, I think they'll buy him next year and we'll have our investment back. We won't have a loss, but sadly no profit too.
Doesn't matter. Just move on I'd say. As long as we're not losing out on this one, we should be happy.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
This was for Jong Ajax, noticed in Livescore.
Still, he’ll be bumped up to the first team next year. There are people already calling for it.

Said it in Jan, we should have made this a dry loan and then neg’d at the end of the season. 2m will look like blind robbery in years to come.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
The kid was obviously not made to play at the top level mentally. Shame but move on. Better for everyone that he stays home and starts from the bottom to see if he can mature, then maybe he will have a career.

No point in lamenting our management of him, he refused to play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)