Mohamed Ihattaren (1 Viewer)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Im really sorry for the kid, depression is an ugly thing and wish him the best...

however... from Juventus point of view... I dont understand this...

Am I suppose to believe that when Raiola offer us this kid (Dont buy that we were after him, there were no reports of that) NOBODY from Juventus check about this kid discipline or if he had philological problemas (report said he has depression since 2019) ???

Sorry... I dont buy that...

Either we KNEW about all of this and we bought him because of Raiola (second time we buy a player just because Raiola says) or somebody didnt do his job and we bought him without knowing about his problems.

I dont want to be cruel, but in our current financial situation buying a kid that has been struggling with depression and because of that was having discipline problems was a huge mistake.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
In reality, Mohamed Ihattaren had found his form in the last couple of months at Sampdoria and could have been used in the game against Cagliari on Oct 17. The real (and more serious) problem of the 19 yrs old Dutch is a spiral of depression that he had since 2019, when he faced the trauma of losing his father.

[Jurriaan van Wessem via @AroundJuventus]

❗️It seems that Ihattaren would have confessed to his friends that he doesn't want to play football anymore.

[Vincenzo Marangio - TuttoJuve via @AroundJuventus]
A real shame for a young guy.

Sometimes moving away and getting a fresh start can make a difference. Sometimes taking the player away from from their family and friends can make things work. Hopefully we look after him and he can get himself on track.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Ihattaren wants to leave #Sampdoria in January. Sources close to the player did NOT confirm his desire to retire from football due to depression.

#Juventus bought him for 1.9mln (+2mln of max bonus) with a 4 yr contract.

[AD•nl via @SCUTweet]

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Im really sorry for the kid, depression is an ugly thing and wish him the best...

however... from Juventus point of view... I dont understand this...

Am I suppose to believe that when Raiola offer us this kid (Dont buy that we were after him, there were no reports of that) NOBODY from Juventus check about this kid discipline or if he had philological problemas (report said he has depression since 2019) ???

Sorry... I dont buy that...

Either we KNEW about all of this and we bought him because of Raiola (second time we buy a player just because Raiola says) or somebody didnt do his job and we bought him without knowing about his problems.

I dont want to be cruel, but in our current financial situation buying a kid that has been struggling with depression and because of that was having discipline problems was a huge mistake.
Beanie :touched:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
#Ihattaren wants to leave #Sampdoria in January. Sources close to the player did NOT confirm his desire to retire from football due to depression.

#Juventus bought him for 1.9mln (+2mln of max bonus) with a 4 yr contract.

[AD•nl via @SCUTweet]
Should just bring him back and play him with the u23s. Much better environment, easier to monitor. Can train with the senior squad from time to time. Maybe De Ligt can help him adjust to Italy.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Juventus are working on the Ihattaren case. A compensation could be provided to Sampdoria in the form of a loan of one of the Under23.

[Libero via @AroundJuventus]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)