Moggi's biggest mistake (3 Viewers)

madani

Mar 31, 2004
Hi guys thanx for all people who welcomed me to the forums
talking about di vaio's fee !!!
we could have got nesta for 16 millions so i think we invested our money in the wrong place
di vaio might be a good player but he is not a JUVE player
when we talk about a striker for juve we would expect a name like van nistlerooy, henry, ronaldo (big names) not players like inzaghi and di vaio....although they might go through good forms(even john dal tomasson is having a good form but that will NEVER make a him a good player) but over all they arent for JUVE

i have one additional thing to say about our club....JUVE just proved its a big club...in one of our worst seasons we are in the cup final, 2nd place in league, and got to the second round of champions league(think of what would havve happened if milan lost kaka,shevchenko,nesta,seedorf in their crucial matches!!!)

i know i might be away from the topic....but i believe moggi should be aware of our extreme need to new great players
Del piero will definetly be able to lead our team in the next 2 or 3 years so we dont need to replace him
same goes for buffon he will be the best golie in the world for the next 8 years
we also have several other players like zambrotta who is extraordinary....MARESCA is our next leader and is one of the best players in seria A this season

but we have some players that should be sold now....(i wish trezeguet stays)
i hope nedved plays well in euro2004 so we can sell him at a high price(nedved is not a good leader we need someone who can lift the team when its down someone like del piero... REMEMBER ZIDANE?)...we should also find replacement for thuram..ferrara is getting old too...legrotagllie is one of the worst juve players i ever saw..i was very dissapointed by him.... so for this year we need two defenders, one right back(trabelsi or the brazilian player daniel he is very creative one of the best in his position,,,we need some brazilian mentality,creativity and vision in our taem),one defensive midfielder conte is too old now(niether appaih nor tachinnardi played good this season too), one subsitute attacker for trezeguet(i think cavenaghi would be the best option here).......we should also get someone to replace nedved because sooner or later he wont be able to give the same performance....think of rosicky,d'allessandro,deco(not that good),AIMAR(best option)

let us all wish moggi doesnt make us lose good players again.....
sorry for the long message but i had a lot to say about our season ...seeing juve out of the race hurts me badly

Buy on AliExpress.com

madani

Mar 31, 2004
Hi guys thanx for all people who welcomed me to the forums
talking about di vaio's fee !!!
we could have got nesta for 16 millions so i think we invested our money in the wrong place
di vaio might be a good player but he is not a JUVE player
when we talk about a striker for juve we would expect a name like van nistlerooy, henry, ronaldo (big names) not players like inzaghi and di vaio....although they might go through good forms(even john dal tomasson is having a good form but that will NEVER make a him a good player) but over all they arent for JUVE

i have one additional thing to say about our club....JUVE just proved its a big club...in one of our worst seasons we are in the cup final, 2nd place in league, and got to the second round of champions league(think of what would havve happened if milan lost kaka,shevchenko,nesta,seedorf in their crucial matches!!!)

i know i might be away from the topic....but i believe moggi should be aware of our extreme need to new great players
Del piero will definetly be able to lead our team in the next 2 or 3 years so we dont need to replace him
same goes for buffon he will be the best golie in the world for the next 8 years
we also have several other players like zambrotta who is extraordinary....MARESCA is our next leader and is one of the best players in seria A this season

but we have some players that should be sold now....(i wish trezeguet stays)
i hope nedved plays well in euro2004 so we can sell him at a high price(nedved is not a good leader we need someone who can lift the team when its down someone like del piero... REMEMBER ZIDANE?)...we should also find replacement for thuram..ferrara is getting old too...legrotagllie is one of the worst juve players i ever saw..i was very dissapointed by him.... so for this year we need two defenders, one right back(trabelsi or the brazilian player daniel he is very creative one of the best in his position,,,we need some brazilian mentality,creativity and vision in our taem),one defensive midfielder conte is too old now(niether appaih nor tachinnardi played good this season too), one subsitute attacker for trezeguet(i think cavenaghi would be the best option here).......we should also get someone to replace nedved because sooner or later he wont be able to give the same performance....think of rosicky,d'allessandro,deco(not that good),AIMAR(best option)

let us all wish moggi doesnt make us lose good players again.....
sorry for the long message but i had a lot to say about our season ...seeing juve out of the race hurts me badly

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Biggest mistake that will haunt that crooked F*ck the rest of his life:

Passing on Kaka because
a) he is not ready for Serie A ..ahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhaahahah
b) he might live up to his name
ahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahah LUCIANO ...

Square

Oct 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Passing on Kaka because
:irritate:

yes and milan dont regret letting davids go.

we shall have our revenge! :nasty:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Josh ] ++
double posting ;) dont click the button twice ;)
I find it strange that the button was clicked twice....2 hours apart :wth:

Maybe he's on a pidgeon-enabled connection :p

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Crooked F*ck? I think that is about enough of you FNF. I think that it is scandalous that the PM of Italy is in charge of your club, AC Milan. I just wonder how much fiddling with the books or getting so-called special deals that the PM has orchestrated. Moggi is a Crooked F*ck, I f*ckin beg to differ! To bad that no one will raid AC Milan's HQ to see what is really going on.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004

Passing on Kaka because
Hey man, better if you mesurate your words. You are in a Juve forum, and we dont go to rossoneri forums to insult mr. Galliani.

I understand your psychological dependance to this forums, but dont finish the patience of his members....

Mar 14, 2004

Passing on Kaka because
I would say a few words to you but I would definately be banned then.....so I won`t

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Vil. forget it some people can't face the truth..

Kaka could have been wearing the black and white.

Davids SHOULD have been wearing black and red instead of helping Juve.

Pippo is still the off side king.

Legro is a hack..

We all have our admissions we have to deal with.

Moggi's mistakes:

Thinking Legro was the Nesta or Cannavaro to Juve's defence.
Putting hopes on Di Vaio ... no comparison with Trez.
BUT THE BIGGEST MISTAKE was that Moggi thought that Juve was the strongest team BY FAR in the league..in fact they BARELY were..one year Inter lost it completely (ok its Inter but still!) and the second year Milan ran out of steam in the middle. The Juve team was GOOD but not GREAT and Moggi assumed it would stay that way.
He used band-aid solutions for gashing wounds when he should have drained the wounds (Montero, Iuliano, Conte) and stitch up the wound completely to heal properly (i.e. Bonera or an Oddo along with Legro...etc).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)