Moggi's biggest mistake (7 Viewers)

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
van de sar wasn't a mistake he is a good keeper a mistake is giving del piero so much money and what do we get back? 9 months a year an injured player

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sebastian ] ++
van de sar wasn't a mistake he is a good keeper a mistake is giving del piero so much money and what do we get back? 9 months a year an injured player
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
:rolleyes:
What's that supposed to mean?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sebastian ] ++
van de sar wasn't a mistake he is a good keeper
Van Der Sar was a good keeper he was simply extordinary in his first season in Juve and to tell you the truth I think that the 2000 2nd place when we almost won the scuddetto was a lot because of him he made exceptional saves he was a great keeper.
But then came the 2001 year and then I don`t know what came into him he couldn`t catch a ball, a simple shot to the middle of the goal was enough to get him beaten. So I think that you are partly right cause his first season was truely great.
Who cares now we have Buffon:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

juvefan

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by adelove ] ++
Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!! u maen Perrotta was once a Juve player?
When?
as i remember. I saw Zambrotta in and Perrotta out
at first , I was confused, i thought he is the same guy :D

Juve sold perrotta the same year they got zambrotta

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
I keep saying this on this forum OVER AND OVER again....Juve should be playing Zambrotta in his natural position. THEY SHOULD have picked up a strong or solid defender on his side and pushed him forward..in my opinion when I see him defending I want to kill Lippi NOT because he can't but because he is being wasted..its not what he does best...he is like an EEL on the flank and makes so much movement and creates so much instead he has to get his confidence level down week after week because of the weak defence. At first I thought Juve should have picked up Pancaro but maybe not because the defence needed something more..Pancaro would have simply continued his mediocre run he had with Lazio. They SHOULD have picked up Oddo OR what would have been ideal was Cannavaro for Juve. (two seasons back) An attack made up of ON FORM Zambrotta, Davids, Nedved would have CERTAINLY brought Del Piero to heights he NEVER saw before...coupled with Trez. SCARY STUFF..but then again maybe its better on paper.

Sep 28, 2002
bullshit. he was a mediocre midfielder. now he's a world class defender. and he forward a lot. and that way compensates us for not having a left sided midfielder. no one says players like cafu should not be defenders.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
bullshit. he was a mediocre midfielder. now he's a world class defender. and he forward a lot. and that way compensates us for not having a left sided midfielder. no one says players like cafu should not be defenders.
WHAT?? Are you fokin kidding me..the majority of the goals stats wise come from his side...world class defender...maybe for Juve's standards but we see what Juve standards are. Mediocre in midfield..put your glasses back on. Juve's midfield is a day by day situation with Nedved unable to hold the fort because of a lack of re-inforcement an quality matching his.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

WHAT?? Are you fokin kidding me..the majority of the goals stats wise come from his side...world class defender...maybe for Juve's standards but we see what Juve standards are. Mediocre in midfield..put your glasses back on. Juve's midfield is a day by day situation with Nedved unable to hold the fort because of a lack of re-inforcement an quality matching his.
i really couldnt care less.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003

i really couldnt care less.
Dude seriously your posts sound like your staring at the rope hanging in your room or staring down the full bottle of aspirin just before taking them all down and saying good bye to your "cruel cruel world". WTF....is it raining or something that you are all depressed...if you don't care don't waste my time .. if you don't care why are you fokin posting on football topics...I'm not one of your family members that you must feel the need to make chit chat because there is no way to avoid them. Shut the computer and roll one....there is always another option.

Sep 28, 2002
well yeah, i am kinda down. you see, liliana doesnt seem to love me. and im nothing without her love..

and also started to take a different aproach towards the game. i hate the sport become nice wrapped product made for consumption of upper classes.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
well yeah, i am kinda down. you see, liliana doesnt seem to love me. and im nothing without her love..

and also started to take a different aproach towards the game. i hate the sport become nice wrapped product made for consumption of upper classes.
YES!!!!!! SO BERLUSCA'S PLAN WORKED!!!! :cheesy: :D ;)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
There are many fish in the Juventino sea....Nina, Fabiana they are far from your regular run of the mill "calamari"....

Besides that is reason to celebrate not get down :devil:

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
you dont get anything, do you?

remember: i dont use ;) smilie
Let me get this straight JUSt to make sure I understand the very meaningful, very deep , very non-corrupted view of football according to the "fight for what is right" Vilhelmas the modern day Che Guevara/Martin Luther King Jr./Gandhi anti-establishment..pro-human rights Vilhelmas..

When Juve was winning and the board of directors of Moggi, Bettega and the Empire of the Agnelli's were shining football was NOT corrupt and meant something. THIS season because Milan is winning football has lost its meaning and raison d'etre. Maybe in a few seasons when Juve starts winning it will re-gain your free spirted support because it will coincedently mean something again minus the corporate veil. I think I got it. Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)