Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
MARK77 Prob got it from this crap site our very own Tribalfootball: :p

Juventus chief Moggi promises fans big signings
tribalfootball.com - March 20, 2006

Juventus director general Luciano Moggi has promised fans of continuing to work at the top end of the transfer market.
"We have already many champions and we intend to sign even more," said Moggi. "This doesn't depend on my future or the futures of the other directors.

"We are who we are by the way we attack the market. We will do all that is possible in order to satisfy the desires of the club and the tifosi.

"However, all players will be signed in agreement with the trainer."

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Maybe it's Messi,Capello stated many times that he would only add him to our squad.

But I hope that it will be a player who is able to replace Nedved,and that is very hard to find...man,Nedi is using both legs so perfectly that I didn't see a player with such ability(except Zambrotta,ofcourse).

china man

Sep 6, 2004
well don mention ronaldinho cause ppl will say u are and idiot!!!mayb he think he is the man...welll in the forum we are free to say what we think and pls pls don say idiot !!!!this is racist anyway

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
whoa...calm down mate....just come to know the ppl here more and then pass ur remarks like those....i don't think ur "racist" post would be appreciated ...

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #76
    Moggi D'Messiah said:
    MARK77 Prob got it from this crap site our very own Tribalfootball: :p

Juventus chief Moggi promises fans big signings
    tribalfootball.com - March 20, 2006

Juventus director general Luciano Moggi has promised fans of continuing to work at the top end of the transfer market.
    "We have already many champions and we intend to sign even more," said Moggi. "This doesn't depend on my future or the futures of the other directors.

"We are who we are by the way we attack the market. We will do all that is possible in order to satisfy the desires of the club and the tifosi.

"However, all players will be signed in agreement with the trainer."
    I never read tribullsh1t. Anyway, that is todays news and I talked about it yesterday. ;)

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #77
    Mr. Gol said:
    my rep might be crap but I don't write BS dude.
    You can see it on today's Tuttosport and if you had the channel 7gold you would have heard about it too.

Geof

May 14, 2004
    china man said:
    this is racist anyway
    idiot is racist?

Anyway. Mark do you have a real clue?

You hinted at Lampard or Gerrard, is it realistic?

btw, if we sign one of these lads, selling Camo would make more sense, I guess we'd play a 3-man midfield, and Marchionni would only be used when needed.

--------------------Gigi----------------------
    -new man--Canna-Gallas/thuram--Zamb

------Vieira-----Lampard----Emo-------

------------Mutu------DP/Zlatan----------
    -----------------Trezegol-----------------

:lick:

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    mark77 said:
    I never read tribullsh1t. Anyway, that is todays news and I talked about it yesterday. ;)

Hope your right man! Im getting excited here. (Clean pants please) :eyebrows:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)