Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
actuallly it would be cool to get down to serie C. Think of it. We wont see Juve play Serie A until the new Arena is built :D Back to Serie A and get 3rd star at the 1st year in new delle alpi.

Just kidding.. :(

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Daddi said:
actuallly it would be cool to get down to serie C. Think of it. We wont see Juve play Serie A until the new Arena is built :D Back to Serie A and get 3rd star at the 1st year in new delle alpi.

Just kidding.. :(
Either no 1 appreciates your joke, or your joke is that cold.

I don't think anybody in here is in a happy mood right now

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
mark77 said:
Serie B C D E F, I don't care. Juve is Juve and I'll support them for the rest of my life. Good or bad times. Like I said on another site, there was a Juve before Moggi and there will be one after. Black & White forever baby!!!
:tup: :tup: :tup:

True Juventino.

FORZA JUVE!!!

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Valencia and Juventus are the only clubs to have approached Real Betis over their Spanish international winger Joaquin. The player has made it clear that he wishes to join a club in the Champions League, and although president Manuel Ruiz de Lopera is unhappy with his recent declarations, he is ready to sell at the right price.

Goal.com

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...th.rumors.soccer/index.html?section=si_latest

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you think any foreign player can be so eunthusiastic to join a club that has all these accusations against his results?? Sadly, I don't think so...:cry:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
im pretty sure that Moggi's big signing will be wrapped up already or 90% completed. Teams seem to sort things out well before the summer. I just hope Moggi has left us with a good present.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Bardock said:
No, it hasn't we just need to concentrate our news on good serie b players.:p
Any in mind? I think with gladstone already playing in serie B his got some experience as do half of our other loaned out players, so we may not be that bad afterall. And who says juve will never end up using the youths? :D

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,238
    You guys killed my baby! :)

Why not close the entire transfer section while we're at it?

I'll open a new one soon with a different title though.

Baldini working on getting some players on loan or something. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)