Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
gusmano said:
We won't be that strong anymore because we can't buy referies anymore. It sounds simple buwe won't dominate the serie a like we used to.
No offence man but why do you support a team that you think is favoured from the referees?

gusmano

Mar 15, 2004
Now there seems to be some proof.
As a fan I didn't know or didn't want to know what was going on.
Why am I a fan of a team who I believe might be favoured by the referees? The same reason why the most of you would probably stay a fan if you would be convinced.
Juve is more then Moggi, Giraudi or wathever. These guys are just passangers. Juve is more than 100 years old, these guys weren't born back then and we will probably have a long future in front of us without them. It will probably be a sad chapter in the history of juve, nothing more for me.

I'm a fan for the rest of my life, wathever happens. But idd I believe there is something going on with Giraudi and Moggi,...

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
gusmano said:
why are you all talking about tranfers?
because this is a transfer thread :oops:

gusmano said:

we risk serie c at this point because of Moggi, Giraudi,...
I don't think that right now Juve is thinking about transfers.
They're thinking about replacing moggi, giraudi and even bettega.
Will Capello stay? If not who will replace him?
How will the sponsors react to what is happining?

then they will try to build a team for the next season

it will be the beginning of a new area
It's not sure that we will be the same team anymore, for a couple of years anyway.
We won't be that strong anymore because we can't buy referies anymore. It sounds simple buwe won't dominate the serie a like we used to.

Juve will still dominate Seri-A. because Juve has good character, character to win every game (in good way and 'bad way'). If we can do the latter, i'm sure will go for the first. But still Juve has character to win. I'm still optimistic, with or without the triade, Juve is still Juve.

FORZA JUVE!!!!!

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
For those of you that still belive that the rumours are all BS, Let me tell you that its time you wake up and smell the evidence :)

The triade is gone and with any luck so is Crapello.

A new era is upon us, and Juventus will be much better for it, i just know it.

Now if only we can find some way of getting rid of Ibrah....... :)

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
sutnevuJ said:
For those of you that still belive that the rumours are all BS, Let me tell you that its time you wake up and smell the evidence :)

The triade is gone and with any luck so is Crapello.

A new era is upon us, and Juventus will be much better for it, i just know it.

Now if only we can find some way of getting rid of Ibrah....... :)
plz stop bashing ibrahimovic, i still dont understand why is it that most of the members here hate him. I remember last year he was our best player, and the only creative spark in the team that made us play some beautiful soccer.

now this year he sucks, but give him a break... Del piero played so many terrible seasons and still he proved that he can be good..

anyway, in case zlatan leaves, who is going to replace him?

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
NEDVED said:
plz stop bashing ibrahimovic, i still dont understand why is it that most of the members here hate him. I remember last year he was our best player, and the only creative spark in the team that made us play some beautiful soccer.

now this year he sucks, but give him a break... Del piero played so many terrible seasons and still he proved that he can be good..

anyway, in case zlatan leaves, who is going to replace him?
Pazzini :eyebrows:

gusmano

Mar 15, 2004
I don't think that there are a lot of players who would liker to come to Juve at this time. Where are they gonna play?
Serie A, B or C?

there will be no transfers at this point guys!!!!!!!
it's all irrelevant right now!

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
gusmano said:
I don't think that there are a lot of players who would liker to come to Juve at this time. Where are they gonna play?
Serie A, B or C?

there will be no transfers at this point guys!!!!!!!
it's all irrelevant right now!
:tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

the most pesimistic person i ever know or you are a fake juve fan.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,218
    Serie B C D E F, I don't care. Juve is Juve and I'll support them for the rest of my life. Good or bad times. Like I said on another site, there was a Juve before Moggi and there will be one after. Black & White forever baby!!!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    mark77 said:
    Serie B C D E F, I don't care. Juve is Juve and I'll support them for the rest of my life. Good or bad times. Like I said on another site, there was a Juve before Moggi and there will be one after. Black & White forever baby!!!
    Never dying spirit for Juventus no matter what happens.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)