Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The blockbuster deal could be selling Zlatan to Chelsea for 30m + Gallas. And bringing in two of Gerrard, Ballack, Chivu and Cassano.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Chivu is one hell of a player.

We may find ourselves in competition with Inter on that one though. I don't think Mancini is too impressed with Samuel.

Moggi admitting in Tuttosport that 'Juve are making great signings' tends to imply that the deals are almost or already done.

I think we will probably hear more today or, after the Roma match.

OFFTOPIC Good to hear Kovac and Zambrotta are to start training tomorrow and may play a small part in Wednesday's friendly.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Players we could get:

Gallas (due to his contract expiring and the fact he's not denied any of the rumours linking him to us)

Riquelme (bigger clubs than Villareal are bound to come in for him this summer, and I don't think he would be so expensive either. He moved there last June for only £3,500 000, so maybe Villareal would let him go for £9-10m)

Diarra (has stated that he would like to play abroad, especially in Italy. however I don't fancy him as much, I think he's a bit overrated as of now.. great potential, though, but now is not the time)

Mancini (very decent, what else is there to say)

Torres (but we don't need him, do we? so teacher; leave that kid alone. all in all he's just another overrated striker in La Liga)

Joaquin (a player with qualities we could get for a reasonable price due to his poor form. but is he good enough for Juve? does he have the winning mentality?
and why doesn't he lose some god damn weight?)

Ballack (to Chelsea or not to Chelsea? That is the question..)

And then there's Chivu ... (excellent defender, Roma could let him go...but he's always injured!)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Enron said:
:lol:

If its Gallas I already posted that article. If its Aimar, Id like to say I called it months ago.
Thats who i would say old pablo Aimar! What a capture that'll be. Maybe Joaquin seeing as betis are ever closer to relegation.:agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)