Moggi Will Announce Something Big (6 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shenanigans ] ++
aimar, rosicky, emerson, davids, ibrahimovic, saviola, diego, cavenaghi...and so on.
:eek: Who do you think we are, Real Madrid? :)

++ [ originally posted by Sidz-Inzaghi ] ++
we are getting Micheal Schumacher.......:lazy:
Actually he's a pretty good footballer. Probably better than Zalayeta and Salas :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tethys ] ++
Van Nisterooy!Henry!Vieira!
and maybe……
Adriano!!!!!!
:D:D:D
I don't think neither RvN, nor Henry or Adriano are available... so guess who that is leaving us with :D

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I have a feeling it is Rosicky, however his name has been thrown around for sometime, so I doubt he would qualify as a surprise.

Maybe Moggi will be anouncing couple of big signings at the same time.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
the football world is in a transition period....the only player i can think off that can bring that suprise big signing itchyness is Totti and Aimar... other stars would be either too young or too old to be a decent 'suprise'..

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Well, age does matter in general but I do not think it is a nonetheless a good parameter to judge specific player. Rosicky, IMO, is already experienced player despite the fact that he is in his early 20s (23 if I am right), as he has already featured in two major championships and numerous CL games.
Nonetheless, you are totally right aressandro, in the regard that Aimar and Totti would certainly be a surprise in playing wise, even though I would vomit at the prospects of seeing Totti wearing our glorious shirts.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Huzi ] ++
by the way , from where did u confirm that moggi said that in the 1st place !!
Moggi's quote doesnt matter, he uses the media to smokescreen his deals.:D. Hence, I have decided now that instead of second guessing based on my rationale and instinct, it is better to wait for official statement. After all, what is the point of second guessing then you know that Moggi will pull completely unexpected move.
The point is that, we fans, wouldn't mind likes of Rosicky, Aimar and Totti (not the man himself) in our team. While I know Moggi isnt exactly the one who pays attention to what others say, I would like to say "Golden rule of marketing: Listen to your consumers" (McKitterick):D

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
yeah.. i am too wasnt totally implying about statistical age... more like about general public cathegorization of players .... for example Raul is still 26 , but he already ranked as veterans....he will enter the 'too old' player to be a suprise...apparantley there is no peak age player that is big enuff to bring a 'suprise'..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)