Moggi Will Announce Something Big (1 Viewer)

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
i think it's almost clear that it is someone we didn't expect. Just like Forza Juve said, maybe it is Giggs. Nobody expects that. Maybe it is the return of Lippi???:rofl:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #66
    ++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
    Forgive my ignorance Mark, but what does a players' sponsor have to do with a possible transfer?
    Nike is Juve's sponsor and they could pressure Juve into buying a player that's sponsored by them. That way they can make money off him + other stuff.

Remember, Nike obliged Totti to wear those boots. They have some power.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by juvefc_robin ] ++
    i think it's almost clear that it is someone we didn't expect. Just like Forza Juve said, maybe it is Giggs. Nobody expects that. Maybe it is the return of Lippi???:rofl:
    Right on. I think Moggi, that sly dog, is going to show us again how much of a smokescreen there is with all the current rumors we know about -- while we're all clueless about what's really going on.

After Capello, I have to give the guy a little slack afterall. ;)

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    Yeah you're right. Actually both would be interesting. We could finally decide who *is* the better player.
    Why don't we sign Maradonna !! to see who's the best in History !! :D

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    If we get Aimar, I'll run around my room and balcony but-naked screaming Forza Juve..........................

Not that I don't do that already...............

ehrm......

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
    Right on. I think Moggi, that sly dog, is going to show us again how much of a smokescreen there is with all the current rumors we know about -- while we're all clueless about what's really going on.

After Capello, I have to give the guy a little slack afterall. ;)
    Or maybe there's a smokescreen to hide the fact that nothing is going on...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)