Moderation (3 Viewers)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
WHO should be appointed as a Mod alongside Marty and Ricky (Erik):

- Vilhelmas: The Soup NANNY of Moderators: NO POST FOR YOU...OUT!

- Sergio: It would be like one of those movies where the new President turns the oval office into a game room and has big breasted women serve state dinners ;)

- The Incubo: Secretly many want this to happen in hopes that I were to argue with a poster you can't stand.

- Graham: He has the equivalent of one million frequent flyer points: Give him his damn reward.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Dammit Nick, by putting me in the same list as Vil, Serge and yourself, you just severely damaged my chances

:LOL:

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

- Vilhelmas: The Soup Nazi of Moderators: NO POST FOR YOU...OUT!
i dont really understand what you're trying to say by this bit i am really not pleased by being associated with nazis. please edit that.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++

i dont really understand what you're trying to say by this bit i am really not pleased by being associated with nazis. please edit that.
FOR FOKS SAKE STOP doing that...

one minute you post the most clever response and the next you become a prick again...

Its a TV SHOW....LIGHTEN UP..Did your Greek girlfriend rub off on you or what??????

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

FOR FOKS SAKE STOP doing that...

one minute you post the most clever response and the next you become a prick again...

Its a TV SHOW....LIGHTEN UP..Did your Greek girlfriend rub off on you or what??????
I NEVER WATCHED THAT TV SHOW. you can edit it back, i dont care, but at first i was pissed just as you were when called a fascist. i am sorry for my ignorance.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++

I NEVER WATCHED THAT TV SHOW. you can edit it back, i dont care, but at first i was pissed just as you were when called a fascist. i am sorry for my ignorance.
DUDE your not Friggin German...I am Italian so someone calling me a fascist and someone calling you a NAZI when they are refering to a tv show is different. Whatever I edited it.

Actually I should have put Darth Vader ... I think you would rule in a similar fashion....trying to show everyone the DARK SIDE :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)