Moderation (2 Viewers)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++Incubo, there is no reason why you shouldnt join XT. You shouldt make an enterance though ;) Prety much like here. State your oppinion and defend it, no name calling and dont cry faul if thread gets heated up and mod edits your post, deletes it or closes the thread where you were involved in the argument.

Besides, There are PPL there which are way better at what you do than you ;) :D
Before you tsk tsk me from your neutral righteous position get your FACTS straight Sherlock. Don't lecture me when you don't know the subject matter.
When I came in here I questioned someone's logic and was blasted with INSULTS..that person got warning and even suspended. The name calling you so "proudly" and "judgingly" highlight was never an issue. Franky why don't you know your facts before shooting your mouth??? Stop assuming.
I stated my opinion time and time again and trust me have defended it....maybe you should tell other posters your "POSTING RULES ACCORDING TO ACA" guidebook because most who go head to head with me don't seem to follow. Is it coincidence that the most INFORMED and RESPECTED posters are always at my defense?? Is it a coincidence that those who attack me are usually the ones with very little knowledge of Juve or football?
Sorry Aca but your comments piss me off dearly because I am not afraid to make my opnions CLEAR and don't stay on the fence so as NOT to piss anyone off and try to be liked in Xtratime, Juventuz and Milanmania as the jolly Laziale. I know where my balls are and I know how to use them..if anyone disagrees with my opinion they can show me otherwise or go the easy route...blow me off as a Milanista who hates Juve and is just here to cause trouble. yes the "ROAD LESS TRAVELED" (Debate and arguement) is never the popular one.

Buy on AliExpress.com

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Before you tsk tsk me from your neutral righteous position get your FACTS straight Sherlock. Don't lecture me when you don't know the subject matter.
When I came in here I questioned someone's logic and was blasted with INSULTS..that person got warning and even suspended. The name calling you so "proudly" and "judgingly" highlight was never an issue. Franky why don't you know your facts before shooting your mouth??? Stop assuming.
I stated my opinion time and time again and trust me have defended it....maybe you should tell other posters your "POSTING RULES ACCORDING TO ACA" guidebook because most who go head to head with me don't seem to follow. Is it coincidence that the most INFORMED and RESPECTED posters are always at my defense?? Is it a coincidence that those who attack me are usually the ones with very little knowledge of Juve or football?
Sorry Aca but your comments piss me off dearly because I am not afraid to make my opnions CLEAR and don't stay on the fence so as NOT to piss anyone off and try to be liked in Xtratime, Juventuz and Milanmania as the jolly Laziale. I know where my balls are and I know how to use them..if anyone disagrees with my opinion they can show me otherwise or go the easy route...blow me off as a Milanista who hates Juve and is just here to cause trouble. yes the "ROAD LESS TRAVELED" (Debate and arguement) is never the popular one.
Gee man, you do have an attitude problem :confused: Not everything i say has "implied" meanings or is attack on you.

Sorry if i ticked you off in any way, it was least of my intentions. I mentioned name calling not to state that you do that, but to emphasise that it is a generaly something PPL on XT insist as a no go. I said state your argument, because i do think you do know how to do it and you should continue to do so, here or there. Sorry if i came across as " your way is not a good way" , couse thats not what i ment to say.

Last thing, when i said there are others that are "better" than you, i ment that there are PPL there that know how to argue much more forcefully than you do. Nothing else.

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
I'm curious how long Incubo will last with San Siro's obsession for all rossonero :stress: :D
:D

Nah, they'll agree :D

I would like to see Amo/Glen/Pila/Tinto/Incubo - those would be interesting:D

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #106
    Cool down Incubo :)

shoudn't u be happy for ur team tht won 2oday?

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Egyptian_Juventino ] ++

Cool down Incubo :)

shoudn't u be happy for ur team tht won 2oday?
    FOK IT!!!

XTRATIME is about to be shaken and slapped upside the head...
    Any suggestions on which thread to enter first?????

Stay tuned...

Aca: Sorry but when I posted that Milan was tying Siena....

Classy response..thank you .

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #108
    FOK IT!!!

XTRATIME is about to be shaken and slapped upside the head...
    Any suggestions on which thread to enter first?????
    What do u mean by tht man??

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    I have a question for the mods:

If enough people sign/vote/support an individual to be a Mod ..can it happen??

I think you know where I am going....I think you know I am crazy enough to try it....I think I know your answer before it moves beyond this point :D

Nevertheless....Comments Marty?
    I wouldn't count on it :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++
    As a mod you are put between the rock & hard place (Martin you surely noticed what happened to Lav on XT lately). YOU can not please everyone. Forums are cultural/personalities melt-pot and PPL come from all walks of life. Sooner or later you'll have "enemies". Sooner or later someone will get pissed off at you for editing or deleting their post, sooner or later few posters will gang up on you and your way of moderating. IF i could i would love to be just a "member" and from this perspective i kind of regret accepting firts mod positions on XT and then CM position.
    You are right about this of course, a lot of people join because they think it's a lot of fun, only to realize it's a drag but hey that's life. :D

Ps. nice job pushing Nicky's buttons :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Nick, I think you'd be less noticed and less controversial at XT, unless you give that extra effort. There are plenty of fans of every team at that forum, so you won't be the odd one out or anything. Even if you go to the Juventus forum on XT and tick off the fans there, it's nothing new to them and they'll probably ignore you as a newbie.

IMO you shouldn't make a big entrance and say "I am Incubo. Respect my authorita". Just participate in discussions and sooner or later your presence and unique contribution will be felt.

Good luck mate, i'll be looking forward to this. Make sure you participate in the Juventus forum more than the Milan one, that would just be no fun. Be sure to post the pic of DP next to the CL Cup plenty of times ;) Better yet, use it as your avatar :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    no offence to any mods of course.but i dont think that anyone can make a better mod than Graham:cool:he's got it all to be a perfect mod:thumb:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I usually avoid talking about the mod topic since my motives for doing a lot of things get questioned, but i agree.

mikhail would be an excellent mod. He'd get my vote if we were to have elections.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)